• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleverley appears to have turned down a move due to wages too, obviously cares more about money than playing.

This whole deadline day is a farce but it is compelling.

Got to love how much Jim White loves it!

He makes a LOT of money in after dinner speaking doing Jim White parody and the clubs (including us) love to use him for events. It is all because of how he does deadline day I guess.

I can't decide if I hate the Hull or QPR mongs more.

This whole deadline day is a farce but it is compelling.

Got to love how much Jim White loves it!

I'd be amazed if they went live to the grounds without somehow preventing fans from congregating for the next deadline day.

Is that 4 on air apologies now?!

Oh - that's number 5.

What the hell did that West Ham mong say?????

Mongs will be held back after this, which will take a bit of the 'sheen' off proceedings

What a lovely lovely man. The East End is ace. Lovely cockernee high jinks.

What a lovely lovely man. The East End is ace. Lovely cockernee high jinks.

Not just there though. It appears to be 'the thing' to say across the county. Started when they were reporting from Hull I think.

Johnson Clarke Harris has left Oldham Athletic and signed for a Championship Club.

Rotherham United.

Not just there though. It appears to be 'the thing' to say across the county. Started when they were reporting from Hull I think.

It's pathetic. Now I will happily admit to a potty mouth at times, but at least I am slightly better than that.

I turned over from sky's transfer deadline day programme some time ago. It was beyond pathetic.

Yeah its this weird thing that people are doing at the moment. Not sure where it orginates from!

When does the transfer window close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back