• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Sky are now having to keep the mongs back from the cameras after dildo-gate and some lovely swearing by the Hull mongs.

I have stopped watching it on sky. Some of the things on there tonight were worthy of the school playground.

Jason Bent at QPR now :icon_lol:

'Pleased to join, playing in the Premiership and the Championship next season' Brilliant!!

It amazes me how many teams clearly have no transfer strategy or plan for the windows and just buy anyone they can when it gets to the deadline. Chelsea seem to be one of very few that sorted out what they needed and got it done.

I'll be pleased if Ben Arfa gets a move, he's a quality player if a bit inconsistent and it's very odd that he's been completely frozen out at Newcastle

Guess who?

Crystal Palace co-chairman Steve Parish on BBC Radio 5 live: "We've agreed a deal for a striker. They're at the training ground now trying to finish it. He has played in the Premier League but he's not currently at a Premier League side. We're bringing him in on loan. You will know who he is in about an hour's time."

It amazes me how many teams clearly have no transfer strategy or plan for the windows and just buy anyone they can when it gets to the deadline. Chelsea seem to be one of very few that sorted out what they needed and got it done.

I'll be pleased if Ben Arfa gets a move, he's a quality player if a bit inconsistent and it's very odd that he's been completely frozen out at Newcastle

I can't stand HBA to be honest, such an arrogant, prissy diva. Can't even be arsed to stay in shape.

'arry confirms Sandro to QPR

Apparently Borini wanted £90k/week which is why the move is dead.

Quite the demands from someone I doubt would get in our team.

'Arry will have noted that to beat the Chairman with if they are still lacking goals.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back