• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
MegaLOLZ from David Meyler (Vital Torquay stylee...)

BweMV5dIgAM0Y1S.png

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 21m
Harry Redknapp plays down rumours linking him with the dildo. "He's a top top dildo. Triffic. But it's up to the chairman" #transferdildoday

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 21m
Harry Redknapp plays down rumours linking him with the dildo. "He's a top top dildo. Triffic. But it's up to the chairman" #transferdildoday
To be honest we could do with it. I hear it offers a lot of penetration up front.

3 left backs/wing backs signed and no one who can play right back?

I think Blind will play midfield, but him/Carrick/Herrera...none of them can run.

Odd dealings by United.

Sergio Romero to United too...

He is shite. Just why? Amos is fine as a back up even if Lindegaard is off. Romero is just a name, he is not a good keeper.

Agreed. Couldn't catch a cold last season.

Arsenal could have had Mandzukic for £17m. Mugs.

Gaston Ramirez in on loan at Hull. Ben Arfa on his way. Scattergun from Cribbins

It's a big if but if Bruce can get the best out of those 2 then Hull have 2 quality signings.

I like Gaston, you have to give him absolutely no defensive responsibilities though.

They have been really busy today. Going to be difficult to make all these signings gel.

Interesting to see where they'll play them. They both just need to be allowed to do as they please but can you have two forwards on top of them? Surely not.

It'd have to be something like:

-----------Huddlestone------Livermore-----------

--------------------HBA/Ramirez------------------

----------------Jelavic------------Hernandez-----

Then the usual wing back system in behind. Where do Ince and then Snodgrass fit back in?

Snoddy will be lucky to play again this season but as with United they need to move to 4-3-3 and even then it's hard to fit it all in.

Looks like Sky are now having to keep the mongs back from the cameras after dildo-gate and some lovely swearing by the Hull mongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back