• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diame's very hit and miss, he tends to look very good or terrible, no in between. Not helped in recent times by BFS parking him on the right wing.

'Arry has bid for Sandro from Spurs. How many players does he want?

QPR have agreed a £10m fee for Borini. It's baffling that he keeps getting big money moves. He's nothing special.

Arsenal are apparently interested in Marco Reus.

John Arne Riise has signed a 2-year contract with cypriots APOEL,apparently they're in the CL group stage to boot.

But the reason I posted is the brilliant name of their PR person,Nektarios Petevinos. :)

Nathaniel Chalobah has joined Burnley on a season long loan.

George Boyd from Hull to Burnley.
Abel Hernandez from Palermo to Hull,New transfer record for Hull.

Elsewhere looks like Lewis Holtby is off to HSV, who are being worryingly competent in the market for once.

This is done now. Shame he didn't get more of a go at Spurs, miles better than that fraud Paulinho.

Welbeck having medical at Arsenal according to Sky

Can't believe what United are doing. What the hell do they plan to do with Falcao?! LVG moans about an unbalanced squad then brings in another striker. He might be an unbelievable finisher but offers nothing else and has to play with a partner.

I can't stand Welbeck. Good athlete but technically such a horrible footballer. His control is as bad as Sanogo's.

I've seen him look really good on the ball when running with it but he gets anywhere near the penalty area and he falls apart completely. He's got this far based on being an athlete, as you say. I think he's an OK guy to have around a squad but he shouldn't be anywhere near a top 4 team really.

Cardiff City are poised to bring former star Danny Gabbidon back to the club on a free transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back