• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Asked a girl out on a date this morning - only met her on Monday. And she said she'd love to. I really wasn't expecting that - I really surprised myself when I asked her but I thought 'why not' and here we are.

I assume the hypnotism lessons were a roaring success then matey ?? :)

Asked a girl out on a date this morning - only met her on Monday. And she said she'd love to. I really wasn't expecting that - I really surprised myself when I asked her but I thought 'why not' and here we are.

She even knows who Joe Bonamassa is which impressed me no end. She's seen him live twice!
Keeper.

Asked a girl out on a date this morning - only met her on Monday.
Just read that post to 7 Days by Craig David. Good Luck!

I met this girl on Monday
Took her for a drink on Tuesday
We were making love by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We chilled on Sunday

057.jpg

Cups won at last nights Bowls club annual dinner

Knew I was getting relating to competition wins, but am well chuffed to also be awarded the 'Captains Cup' which is at the sole discretion of the Club Captain and given to the person who has given the most assistance to him during his year of office. Also about the only cup where no one but him knows who wins until it is announced.

Was somewhat of a shock

She even knows who Joe Bonamassa is which impressed me no end. She's seen him live twice!

Brilliant!
Now don't fuck this one up!
I had high hopes for you in the last relationship....
Nice and steady Langers.
Don't know if you are, but being enigmatic is a deadly characteristic!
I always wanted to be enigmatic, but once she became my wife, Jane said, "You'll never be enigmatic as long as you've got a hole in your arse...."

Best Saturday in years yesterday. Aside from that nervy last 15 minutes at the game it was pretty much perfect.

Best Saturday in years yesterday. Aside from that nervy last 15 minutes at the game it was pretty much perfect.
Aye, you made a new friend in the pub and everything...

When you buy two iPads for the girls’ Christmas presents at 15:30 and your £5 acca comes in just after 17:00 and pays for one of them.

Wolves this season. Whatever the outcome of this, they make me fucking proud, and so do all their travelling fans.

Wolves this season. Whatever the outcome of this, they make me fucking proud, and so do all their travelling fans.

We lost, we didn't get dicked. Proud as fucking punch for the lads performance. Absolutely loved watching that, bless 'em.

Watch out Mr Penguin, tonight PPB's cracking open that special bottle :)

My Stokey maintenance fitter is going with his wife to see Dr Huke tonight :)

Back