• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Finally got everything sorted for my move back to Midlands - roll on 2nd November

Zero wind damage at home [so far]! Happy tbf as expected a panel down at least. How's everyone's gardens holding up?? :icon_lol:

Got home last night and secured the greenhouse and the rest of the garden.
This morning, found a lid had blown off a composter. That aside, it all looks good!

Had a phone call off a bloke in Aberystwyth further down the valley saying bring a ladder and come and get your wheely bin off my roof!
We had a few trees down,but even driving the double decker yesterday wasn't too bad,I've had windier days

I know it's a bit early to mention the C word but, got me tickets to see How The Grinch Stole Christmas and A Charlie Brown Christmas.

Had an idea for an initiative over a year ago. People at work supposed to support me told me it couldn't be done. It ended on the back burner. Cropped up in a conversation with a different colleague, and within 36 hours 3 of us had brought the project to fruition.

It's only a little thing, but it has bought me pride, as well as a sense of achievement.

fnarr away!

Been offered a new job :windmilling::icon_smile::disco:

Haha, congrats though mate on the job!

Thanks YW - its much closed to home so I'm happy, plus a promotion & a bit more money. It is in Birmingham though...

Thanks YW - its much closed to home so I'm happy, plus a promotion & a bit more money. It is in Birmingham though...

It all seemed perfect until you mentioned Birmingham!

Congrats on the new job :)

Asked a girl out on a date this morning - only met her on Monday. And she said she'd love to. I really wasn't expecting that - I really surprised myself when I asked her but I thought 'why not' and here we are.

She even knows who Joe Bonamassa is which impressed me no end. She's seen him live twice!

Asked a girl out on a date this morning - only met her on Monday. And she said she'd love to. I really wasn't expecting that - I really surprised myself when I asked her but I thought 'why not' and here we are.

She even knows who Joe Bonamassa is which impressed me no end. She's seen him live twice!

If you don't ask, you don't get :)

Enjoy your date.

Go and have a good night out - if something else comes from this that's a bonus

Have fun

Off to an owl sanctuary?

Nice one!

Back