• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Home and a cup of tea!

So the trip to Michigan which was sposed to be for 1 day and 1 day only turned into a week long jaunt, educating sort companies, colleagues and finding my new found drink! FireBall and Jack Fire!

I hope you packed some spare pants.

I did thankfully! 1st time to Michigan, reminded me a lot of home to be honest!
Thought it was a bit strange by boss to send me for 1 day, kinda figured it would turn out to be much different and I wasn't wrong so packed accordingly but I did forget to pack some teabags!

As a leaving present from work, some of the team put together and me tickets for the Bolton game

Not really a spirits drinker either. But when you neck it don't taste all that bad and is better than a Budweiser!!! Lol

As a leaving present from work, some of the team put together and me tickets for the Bolton game

What did you do to piss them off so much they bought you tickets to watch Bolton?

Fuck knows. I thought they liked me :icon_lol:

If I'm gonna be acting as nurse, I may as well try to look like one. So yeah, well happy with me outfit :icon_lol:

Getting home from work to a surprise visit from the TV licensing people,letting them into the flat,letting them have a look around and then laughing at them because I haven't got a TV,they've been told I haven't numerous times,asked them whether they would piss off and leave me alone now? They said they would.
Result little man 1-big corporate bully 0
And they trekked all the way from Stoke to mid Wales to prove me a liar

Do they still have the TV detector vans then ????

You don't have to let them in your house at all, even if they claim to have a warrant. It's a civil issue (Capita are a private company) not a criminal one so you can just tell them to fuck off.

Still? I've never seen one in my life and neither has anyone I've ever known.

All bullshit scare tactics.

I have never seen you, nor any of my friends, family or work colleagues haven't either. :)
By your logic..........................................

ps. the vans were quite prevalent in the 70 / 80's

Its a load of shite - TVs are receivers not tramsitter, wtf could they actually 'detect'

FWIW its done now on reporting of who buys a new TV by Currys, Argos etc

I know all this,but just wanted to prove I hadn't a tv because they've been calling me a liar for months

Back