• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Irish budget has just given me a €5 a week pension increase. so that's up to €880 a month. State Pension...! Not bad!
Plus my Railway Pension and my UK state pension....
Beats working. Makes me happy. seeing as how I've worked all my life and paid into everything. #gettingabitback

So I been harping on about my job a bit recently, the corporate quality guys are in town for some process improvement and COPQ activities, the continuous improvement manager mentioned some KT Training for the "team" I pulled him aside and asked if it was open to non employees as typically any advancement courses are for plant employees only, he responded that I'd be allowed to participate in the training in a few weeks!

No no don't explain your American yuppie speak, we'll Google COPQ and KT to find out what the hell you're talking about :)

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

So I been harping on about my job a bit recently, the corporate quality guys are in town for some process improvement and COPQ activities, the continuous improvement manager mentioned some KT Training for the "team" I pulled him aside and asked if it was open to non employees as typically any advancement courses are for plant employees only, he responded that I'd be allowed to participate in the training in a few weeks!

Kepner -Tregoe ? A well used name in our household :icon_lol:

No no don't explain your American yuppie speak, we'll Google COPQ and KT to find out what the hell you're talking about :)

Ah missed this post, sorry! :D
Hardly Yuppie American speak though...! (Just summat I picked up since I moved here!)
COPQ - Cost of Poor Quality
KT - Kepner Tregoe

Wolverhampton Wanderers.

I needed a win today and they more than delivered. Such a relief.

Jersey Construction Awards 14/10/2017
4e1ecea8ef85ddbcce1351c199813444.jpg
b45227664405595f8de3670e73a2e513.jpg
1b995763ba4dc3b5b512eb47ba090b4d.jpg

Came back from holiday in Madeira a couple of days ago. Last year nobody took any notice of my Wolves shirt. This year every male waiter, barman, police officer, border control etc wanted to talk about Wolves, our Portuguese players and manager and our chances of going up. The goodwill towards Wolves was quite astounding! Made me very happy!

Back