• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Won the Mens Pairs final in the Bowls Club internal comps today

Wet, windy & bloody cold for this time of the year, but expected that with what was forecast. My first win in a finals weekend & somewhat pleased with that :happy:

Well done Peter!
We have 2 cup finals in september for our Saturday league that I captain. Plus its a 2 horse race with us and another club that is likely to go down to the final weekend for the title. Ends at the end of sept.
We're unlikely to be able to dobetter than runners up on a Monday t hough.

Wednesday skint
Thursday - unexpected PPI payout
Friday - letter from taxman telling me they owe me money
Saturday - email from PPI company telling me another lender is being referred to the ombudsman and chances of success are very good.

(Must resist temptation to order another guitar or Squeeze will feed me my bollocks)

Wednesday skint
Thursday - unexpected PPI payout
Friday - letter from taxman telling me they owe me money
Saturday - email from PPI company telling me another lender is being referred to the ombudsman and chances of success are very good.

(Must resist temptation to order another guitar or Squeeze will feed me my bollocks)

Good news Paddy, but I would check what Squeeze puts into your meals...!!

Going to pick up my little nieces and sister-in-law from the airport tonight after they managed to get flights out of the BVI. Very pleased as that's no place for little kids right now.

My 2nd great granddaughter.
0d539b97811ed7c29c8deb4140c96870.jpg

This was my view from work today
1980a587292b6d5dbcdc7fd1261b83f1.heic

Got to meet Sadiq Kahn too.

This was my view from work today
1980a587292b6d5dbcdc7fd1261b83f1.heic

Got to meet Sadiq Kahn too.

Went under that bridge a couple of weeks ago on the way back from seeing the Cutty Sark.
Took lots of photos of that bridge and adjacent buildings. Must have one of yours...

Went under that bridge a couple of weeks ago on the way back from seeing the Cutty Sark.
Took lots of photos of that bridge and adjacent buildings. Must have one of yours...

I was in city hall - a pretty ugly looking glass carbuncle, but great views from the top balcony.

I go London a lot, but days like today show how pretty amazing it can be.

London is one of the greatest cities in the world, I try go once a year And always see something remarkable every time

Baby is due in 2 days!! (If on time) any last minute advice?

Make sure you get your work life balance right. I spent much too much time at work when my kids were little and regret it massively now.

Back