• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Happy National Orgasm Day everyone.

Make it a gud un :)

Supposed to be sunny on Sunday, temperatures around 22/24 degrees.

I've been a right grumpy bastard because of the shit weather over the past week or so, so a positive change is badly needed.

Been able to get out and do some urgently needed jungle clearance in my garden.

The old lady I shared a bench with this morning. I could have sat and listened to her for hours. Story after story and all of them so interesting.

But times like this makes me realise I have done very little with my life.

Life is like a box of chocolates....

I don't think it is actually but anyway, similar but not very. Her name was Rose, she had no chocolates and even if she did I doubt she could have eaten a million and a half of them. She used to be a ballerina, but she did have on lovely shoes. Btw, I hate that film, although I do agree with the bit about shoes, you can tell a lot by a persons shoes :)

Signing off as no connection for a while.

Been invited to a Babycue.

I have no idea either. This could go either way.

Babies you say......

Fat_bastard.jpeg

That's its Tuesday tomorrow, but I don't have to go to work & can get up & do what I want.

And that when I do go into work for a bit, which I will later this week to check on the builders & do a few bits, I can (depending on weather) turn up in t shirt & shorts rather than fuly dressed including collar & tie :)

Spending a Jolly evening in the pub with Messrs Leeds, Langers and PWolf. It was nice to do something grown up (well almost) for a change. Also - I have control of the TV for 5 whole days starting on Thursday - which means it will be switched off for most of the time. Happy days.

Won an award from Polity Press for my first year uni results, they're not telling me what it is until the presentation on Sept 8th though ha. Jaw genuinely dropped when I was told.

I ran a half marathon in Dublin on Sunday despite suffering from a cold the last two weeks. The subsequent de-fuelling on Guinness has not had the anticipated beneficial effect on my cold though.

Getting a call to say 3 big parcels have arrived on my door step.

Returning the call and asking them to please take the parcels into the house as its 'goodies' from Ole Blighty.

#feelinglikechristmas

I ran a half marathon in Dublin on Sunday despite suffering from a cold the last two weeks. The subsequent de-fuelling on Guinness has not had the anticipated beneficial effect on my cold though.

You should have said, would have come and met you for a pint

Anglo-Irish Wolves meet ups are at an all time high.

About to experience my first pint of Guiness in Ireland *engages tourist mode*

Back