• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Week off work, Wolves game on Saturday followed by Biffy Clyro in London.

Week off work, Wolves game on Saturday followed by Biffy Clyro in London.

Back when I was trying out the music biz for size, the band I was in supported Biffy Clyro on their first Irish gig, sometime around 2005. We thought they were utter shit when they soundchecked, but their gig was packed and the atmosphere was intense. Nice guys too. I've done a few gigs with some fairly famous bands and mostly they are wankers and their crew are worse but Biffy were alright

Back when I was trying out the music biz for size, the band I was in supported Biffy Clyro on their first Irish gig, sometime around 2005. We thought they were utter shit when they soundchecked, but their gig was packed and the atmosphere was intense. Nice guys too. I've done a few gigs with some fairly famous bands and mostly they are wankers and their crew are worse but Biffy were alright

I've seen them a few times before at T in the Park. They're not usually my thing but the guy I'm going with is a big fan. They get way too much exposure up here for what they are IMO, I'm convinced that most people only like them because they're Scottish. Kind of like Kevin Doyle in Ireland I suppose...

Hat - check.
Sunglasses - check.
Ear muffs - check.
Thermal underwear - check.
Thermal leggings -check.
2 pairs woollen socks - check.
Gloves - check.
Snow boots - check.
Windproof jacket - check.
Camera -check.

Feels like -5 and I'm off to the Lake. I must be bloody mental !!

Just been offered a new job! Completely out of the blue and not one I've applied for directly.

More £, in Nottingham and not Coventry, now just to decide whether to take it.

Just been offered a new job! Completely out of the blue and not one I've applied for directly.

Nice one Stan. What are this weeks lottery numbers going to be?

Quality!
What would make you not take it?

I like the team I work with at the minute.

Grass is greener etc.

I've decided to go for it, start in Jan.

Whoop

Thanks all.

Bit of a risk but a calculated one, looking forward to getting back into an office a few days a week rather than just being at home. Gets boring sat in my study all day!

My new company car has arrived and its wrong (as always), but for once wrong in a good way - extra options and automatic :) :)

Nice Tredman. What have you gone for?

Waiting to find out what I get in my new role. Some kind of Audi I think just don't know which model

I cannot begin to tell how much better my knee is since I switched to automatic last year. I used be like a cripple after a long drive with bad back and shot knee, but now all that has gone.

Thanks all.

Bit of a risk but a calculated one, looking forward to getting back into an office a few days a week rather than just being at home. Gets boring sat in my study all day!

Best of luck matey, hope all works out well for you !

Nice Tredman. What have you gone for?

Waiting to find out what I get in my new role. Some kind of Audi I think just don't know which model

Got a Volvo XC60, looks very pretty and goes like the clappers

Had an Audi A4 few years ago, was a lovely car.

And congrats on the job!!

Back