• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Great idea!

I started it again actually last month so might work this one all the way through! Will soon get bored being at home though, role on starting the new job on 5th Jan.

Hardly a new car or a new job but I've just replaced a monoblock kitchen tap, including new connectors underneath, Without flooding the place or maiming myself. Saved myself a few bob not having to get a plumber in. Happy.

Hardly a new car or a new job but I've just replaced a monoblock kitchen tap, including new connectors underneath, Without flooding the place or maiming myself. Saved myself a few bob not having to get a plumber in. Happy.

Well done mate, new jobs and new cars are getting so boring nowadays :)

To bring the thread back on track I've just been and signed on the dotted line for my new job, roll on 5th January!

Talk of an Audi A6 too but will probably get smashed on the tax so need to figure out what to do

I take it this isn't the Brewdog gig, Stan?

No changed my mind on that one. Hoping to do some work for them instead though.

Would spend too much time away from home with BD.

First assessed presentation out of the way and chuffed with the grade we got. Was quite stressful as we were in a group of 3 and one of them thought he could not contribute anything in the process but turn up on the day and be given some stuff to read out. I wasn't having any of that and thankfully it all worked out!

The very nice Indian lady from the Travel Booking Office, unfortunately couldn't understand a word she was saying but has just sent an email listing our new flights home. Still 3 flights there and 3 flights back but at least we know what they are now.

I swear travelling never used to be this bloody stressful.

I have my ticket for the Brentford match.

Happy Christmas !

:) :windmilling: :happy: :D :breakdance: :beerchug:

Operation done & dusted & minimal pain now (though the various drugs may be helping that)

Now just trying to work out how to manoeuvre around when my left leg isn't supposed to take any weight on it for the next 6 weeks. Got stuck in the bathroom yesterday & took me at least 2 to 3 mins to work out how to get out of the position I had got myself in :icon_biggrin:

Operation done & dusted & minimal pain now (though the various drugs may be helping that)

Now just trying to work out how to manoeuvre around when my left leg isn't supposed to take any weight on it for the next 6 weeks. Got stuck in the bathroom yesterday & took me at least 2 to 3 mins to work out how to get out of the position I had got myself in :icon_biggrin:

Glad everything went well Peter but don't try to do too much or you will soon find out what pain is! Speaking from experience here ;)
Look after yourself and I'll see you in the New Year with luck

Glad everything went well Peter but don't try to do too much or you will soon find out what pain is! Speaking from experience here ;)
Look after yourself and I'll see you in the New Year with luck

Cheers Mike - should have realised that you would be aware given your earlier 'legwork'. Taking things fairly easy at the moment so as not to put much pressure on it - involves a lot of sitting around

Hopefully targeting either Charlton or possibly the Reading game for a comeback.

Cheers Mike - should have realised that you would be aware given your earlier 'legwork'. Taking things fairly easy at the moment so as not to put much pressure on it - involves a lot of sitting around

Hopefully targeting either Charlton or possibly the Reading game for a comeback.

Make sure you let KJ know when you are available......

Seriously, I hope you are soon on the mend.

After an annoying afternoon shopping I managed to finally pick up a dinner suit from M&S outlet for £20 instead of £150.

#winning

That I can get everything in the suitcases AND they fasten.

#winninglikeStan :)

Supposed to be some of the old crowd of mates going out for a drink on boxing day

Entrance to I54 being moved from the island at the bottom of Wobaston Rd to the M54 tomorrow for all but buses.
Thank fuck!, turning right coming off the Droveway at 7am has been a nightmare since JLR went live.

After an annoying afternoon shopping I managed to finally pick up a dinner suit from M&S outlet for £20 instead of £150.

#winning

Wife got me a tux for £20 as well #fatjamesbond

Back