• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Richard McNamara of Embrace noticing my nine year old son at the front of a gig of theirs last night and jumping down from the stage at the end of their act to give him his plectrum. It made his first ever gig even more memorable.

Just had my roster through for next week and I've actually, FINALLY, been given the annual leave day for Saturday so I will be back at Molineux for the next home game!

Christmas party 3 of 5 today.

It's hard work this gardening leave.

You poor soul...

Christmas dinner in our flat, before we all go away the holidays. Everyone said it to me before I went but it really does fly by!

Very very late this but as great as this term of university has been...thank FUCK it's over! Loads of revision to do of course but I can actually relax a bit now!

Last anti-biotic tabs taken tonight... Start beer again tomorrow!
That makes me really happy!
My taste buds have forgotten what beers taste like, so I'll have to spend some time re educating them!

By the way, Now that I'm going on this holiday to Tenerife this coming Saturday (No commentary till Jan!!) can anyone tell me any decent beers to be had over there or is it just Spanish stuff?

And Whilst I'm at it.... I'm told they don't do Christmas in Spain, it's something about the 3 Kings.... anyone know?

can anyone tell me any decent beers to be had over there or is it just Spanish stuff?

You'll be on the Spanish stuff. Away from the hotel (if you are staying in one) you should be able to find something decent though.

Christmas shopping done. Maximum efficiency.

I'm done AND all wrapped. First time I've ever been so organised.

In even better news, the boss is getting us lunch from the chippy so kebab meat & chips with mint & chilli sauce will be arriving on my desk in about 5 mins :)

I don't do wrapping. I am a simple fellow. Plus you really don't want your gift encased in my attempts at wrapping unless you fancy wasting a chunk of your Christmas morning tackling it.

Pretty much done with work now as well. Nice long break and watch plenty of darts and football.

I'm done AND all wrapped. First time I've ever been so organised.

In even better news, the boss is getting us lunch from the chippy so kebab meat & chips with mint & chilli sauce will be arriving on my desk in about 5 mins :)

You must spend your mornings downing copious amounts of alcohol if you're eating that at this time of day!

Lunchtime kebab??? Crazy scenes. I love a dirty dinner, but a dirty lunch should be no worse than a McD's for me. You'll be asleep by 2pm!

It's an acceptable lunch if you're absolutely hanging I suppose. But I pity the unsuspecting visitor to that office in an hour's time.

Back