• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Sanitary Logistics Engineer, please. Give it its proper term.

That won't get you a spot on the Apprentice,Sanitary Logistics Manager probably would. :)

Good luck in your new adventure Langers.

That won't get you a spot on the Apprentice,Sanitary Logistics Manager probably would. :)

Good luck in your new adventure Langers.

I'd rather do the above job without a mop than be anywhere near that fucking DREADFUL programme mate!!

And cheers!

Cannock Radio launches today and it's my 21st birthday a nice double header.

ah fuck! I never got you a present either.

QUOTE=James;706874]:ursofunny:[/QUOTE]

It's not that funny James,
but good luck and Congratulations. Hope it goes well.
And as it's a double header...
good luck and Congratulations. Hope it goes well.

Happy birthday and good luck James.

My tablets are working and so the chances of a camera being shoved down me throat are slimmer than they were yesterday :)
It's my Moms 84th Birthday today, and she's having a good day :)
The Penguins won last night :)
I put a Christmas tree up yesterday in my lounge and you can all call me a sad twat, but ya know what ? I don't care :)
My spare bed is getting fuller which means departing is getting closer :)
Went shopping yesterday for our Thanksgiving turkey. Its a small one, which means we are having no visitors and I got my own way :)
It's been snowing again :)
I can get into my old jeans again :)
To see Mr Penguin grading papers. The hard work is over :)
Holding tickets for tonights hockey game in me hand :)

I can finally feel the left side of mouth again after being injected by the dentist this morning.

Cheers, it went very well.

Disappointed you weren't in the E&S photos earlier this week when they reported the launch of totally locally world wide Cannock Radio

Disappointed you weren't in the E&S photos earlier this week when they reported the launch of totally locally world wide Cannock Radio

As much as I'd like to be on the front page It's not about me one bit, plus I've got a full time job as well as Cannock Radio to think of. We'd love you to pop down for a chat sometime (I wont be there).

Here's a pic from launch for you Kenn.

B2eunZJCUAAZBEI.jpg

As much as I'd like to be on the front page It's not about me one bit, plus I've got a full time job as well as Cannock Radio to think of. We'd love you to pop down for a chat sometime (I wont be there).

Here's a pic from launch for you Kenn.

View attachment 654

That looks nice and cosy James.
Is that you in the green? You're looking better than I recall.
Don't leave your tracksuit on that case in the corner James, if you think it's necessary, get more of those acoustic tiles around the place, your tracky won't do it.

Are you off out for your birthday?

Tracksuit... I esure thats thats not mine.

Im staying in WH, not a huge fan of drinking myself to the stage that some people do.

Last night I thought that Frank was taking me out for a quiet meal for my birthday, but it turned out he had organised a party for me. What a wonderful surprise.

The way I'm being looked after with the impending op.

Went in today to have an MRSA check (to make sure that I'm not a carrier) & being given, as a matter of course, full bloods analysis & an ECG as well to make sure that I am fit for surgery.

Have had a mini health MOT as a result of this at no cost

Good stuff Parkin. I know it's 3+ weeks away, but hoping it all goes well for you. Can be a little un-nerving I guess.

Todays dentist and hair appointments. Over the moon :) :)

I'm down to blacking out the left wing of the aeroplane on my Countdown Calendar , which means only 21 days to go. :)

Back