• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Awesome stuff. Someone at work asked me why I find it so interesting.

I told him that Philae is going to burn its engines and drive the comet into earth's atmosphere where it'll be tested by scientists. And he actually believed me.

_78948094_b2qgrveiaaajcjm.png

Looks like a badly made lemon marenge pie.

You are in the shit!

The internet is being closed because you can't pay the bill, you have no food in the house, and i mean none, and then you get five seriously hard days work on the olives for 20 quid a day, HEAVEN!!

Awesome achievement. Touched down, harpooned onto the surface and telemetry is coming back.

Can't wait to see the pictures from the surface.

I agree.
The fact that you can programme a little rocket to fuck off into space for 10 years and it'll be right where it needs to be so then (with respectfully) 10 year old technology land a little craft onto a fucking speck (I mean how big IS this thing... It's hardly a tiny planet is it, it's just a lump of rock?) and get it to work is just incredible.
By the way Bear, I think they're concerned that the harpoon things didn't actually fire, so they're not sure how long it's going to stay rooted...

You are in the shit!

The internet is being closed because you can't pay the bill, you have no food in the house, and i mean none, and then you get five seriously hard days work on the olives for 20 quid a day, HEAVEN!!

Get some big garden store in the States to buy 400 bird boxes Pav....

Trying to work out if Pauls new avatar is Chris Martin from coldplay, or a high class hitman.

Been offered work with Saints Foundation after attending a practical session yesterday! Can't wait to get started!

I presume now you are at Southampton you have an instant desire to join a bigger club like Spurs or Liverpool?

Looking at the league table right now that would be rather foolish!

If they fall down the table it is clearly your fault...

Great work though :)

I went to a Southampton training session once in the 1990s. It was at an army barracks in Aldershot. Do they still train there?

Back