• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Got a phone call at lunch time and it's official - I've FINALLY got a new job. New company, new role, new start. Told my employers today and all is good.

Absolutely made up - 2014 is ending pretty well for me - it sets up 2015 rather nicely.

Nice one buddy. Still in Brum?

Great news Langers, well done

Magic. I'm looking for something with a bit more permanence at the moment - more of a 'nice to have' than something I really need though. A lot of the stuff I'm getting sent is in the city centre so who knows, we could be near neighbours at some point. I won't be taking anything that isn't spot on what I want though as I don't need to.

I know you've been after a progression for a while so excellent news.

Congrats Langers.

You deserve something to go your way after this year! Well done!

Only 36 days to go

Think I just done a little bit of excited wee ! :)

Got a phone call at lunch time and it's official - I've FINALLY got a new job. New company, new role, new start. Told my employers today and all is good. Absolutely made up - 2014 is ending pretty well for me - it sets up 2015 rather nicely.

Great news and I'm delighted for you.
The news coming out of Langercamp is getting good and staying gooder.

Great stuff, thrilled for you.

Yep - still in the city centre but nearer Snow Hill. Not a huge increase in pay but every little helps. It's a much better role.

sounds like old contemptibles territory

The weather forecasters getting it wrong again,and so able to get a last of the year long bike ride in. :)

A happy day,despite a dreadful footie result.

I get tonights dinner cooked for me.

The only box of bottled Goose Island Festivity Ale that we could find, and its now in my garage :)

Walmart black Friday advertisement is out! Some bostin deals, but gotta brave the queues!

Awesome achievement. Touched down, harpooned onto the surface and telemetry is coming back.

Can't wait to see the pictures from the surface.

Back