• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

On this mornings walk we came across a new feature on the trail and a sure sign I live in Hill Billy Country. Instead of your usual bench and wooden seats there was an old door for the table and 2 white toilets for the seats. Made me chuckle :icon_lol:

Last one for a bit, but just noticed something.

I've just gone past the 13,000 mark :) :)

Quantum physics is ace.

They have built a prototype quantum computer running on just 300 atoms, all which can either be 1s or 0s at the same time (superposition). This is already theoretically more powerful than a regular PC built using all the matter in the known universe.

Quantum physics is ace.

They have built a prototype quantum computer running on just 300 atoms, all which can either be 1s or 0s at the same time (superposition). This is already theoretically more powerful than a regular PC built using all the matter in the known universe.

Yeah but can you play FM 2017 on it?

Quantum physics is ace.

I guess another fancy example of so called 'experts' ruining the world.

Computers are ruining the world?

s'ok. my post was meant to have a heavy dose of sarcasm attached.

as a sci-fi freak i welcome the day AI will take over so absolutely love any technological advancement that will get us there more quickly.

I don't like modern technology. Or more to the point, modern technology doesn't like me.

Daughter in law seems to be recovering a little, though have now found out that the aneurysm burst & she had a bleed on the brain & that the operation was to repair that.

Short term memory is poor though doesn't seem to have wiped any of the rest of her life out - still in intensive care, but appears to be off the critical list now

Back