• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

German football and Hertha BSC in particular. €30 for the best seats in the 80000 seater Olympiastadion including public transport U-Bahn straight to the stadium, beer served at your seat and Salomon Kalou scored a hat trick!

Geese and how they know which way to fly to warmer weather. I know its something to do with magnetic field and shit but still, it amazes me how they know which way to go.

And the whole salmon spawning in some tiny bit of a stream high up in the hills of Scotland and they swin half way across the Atlantic before coming home to mate, to that EXACT bit of a stream! How do they do it?

Eels do the same, all the way back to the Sargaso Sea !

And the whole salmon spawning in some tiny bit of a stream high up in the hills of Scotland and they swin half way across the Atlantic before coming home to mate, to that EXACT bit of a stream! How do they do it?

I wished I knew.

Can't have egg on crumpets. A nice bit of cheese and popped under the grill. Or cheese and beans.

I wished I knew.

Swallows fascinate me. Here they come back every year, the same couple, to the exact same nest,they built years before. Bit of repair work after the winter and they're laying eggs before you can say "bird shit"

Large rum and coke nightcap just before bedtime, only thing that's kept me going through the last few months.

Large rum and coke nightcap just before bedtime, only thing that's kept me going through the last few months.

Been having a 'Boozy Hot Chocolate ' just before bedtime now that the weather's turned to freezing. Lovely :)

This website:

http://holyflaps.co.uk/shop/

I just need to work out which mug to buy the missus for Christmas.

One for Machin's wife?

14955815_1842624099312296_7936265065154250785_n-300x300.jpg

:run:

Oh my God some of those are fucking magnificent.

I want a Chief Cunt tea mug for myself.

:icon_lol:
I don't think I'll be allowed anywhere near it again!

Opening the door, walking in and and smelling hubbys stuffing. :licklips:

Back