• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just getting the bevvies out of the fridge myself. Glad I got most of the decorating done yesterday!

The fridge is right behind my computer chair while the kitchen's being done. I want to leave it there forever.

We actually have got a big stand up fridge in the garage that we never use. I might plug it in and just fill it with beer. I am sure Squeeze wouldn't mind.

Best thing i ever did was put the coffee machine within reaching distance of my desk at home.

and he needs to leave Chelsea, no chance of playing, it will be interesting to see if he goes now, i'd have handed in a transfer request as soon as I got back from the world cup

Yesterday he said he wants to stay at Chelsea. Also my Dad's work mate's missus who works at the club yesterday said we are trying to sign him ha.

One thing I have noticed this morning. Virtually every other club the SSN reporter is at the training ground (bar Arsenal I think). At Wolves the reporter is clearly inside Molineux. Is Compton under complete shut down today?

Wait! Potential Zinchenko plot twist!

RobDorsettSky said:
Understand #wwfc still hopeful of signing Oleksander Zinchenko from #mcfc, and have lined up a medical for him this afternoon...but player is reluctant to leave the Prem Champions. Full Wolves diplomacy and charm now in action. £16m fee agreed. Decision down to Zinchenko himself.

https://twitter.com/RobDorsettSky/status/1027507983629074432

I'm at work, we have Sky Sports News on the TV's, I als have it on my Computer minimised, and i'm listening.
I am refreshing this avery 10 minutes.
Fortunately I am well on top of the Scrum's work, and i'm on wind down for the 2 week holiday in the sun

We actually have got a big stand up fridge in the garage that we never use. I might plug it in and just fill it with beer. I am sure Squeeze wouldn't mind.

We've had an integrated fridge and freezer in the new kitchen and I was going to move the free standing fridge/freezer into the outhouse for beer and pizza purposes but we've got to get used to not having it so it's going. :(

Shame, it's a class fridge/freezer.

Criminal waste of beer storage space.

On deadline day related stuff, I am surprised if that Dorsett tweet has substance. We shall see. It is going to take all of Nuno's charms and then some. Saying that, the medical was lined up for this morning originally and seems to have moved to this afternoon. I am dubious, but who knows.

I don't want players at Wolves that don't want to be here, its not good for morale. Clearly Zinchenko is a very talented young player but if hes rejected us lets leave it be and move on. I see a few youngsters joining the U23s, this shouldnt be ignored, Goncalves was one of those youngsters last season and he looks a terrific prospect.

Seriously, fuck that. I don't expect players to be beating our door down, but if they're not excited and motivated, I don't want them

It took a lot of charm to get Willy Boly to join us, and that worked out alright. Like I say, we shall see.

Seriously, fuck that. I don't expect players to be beating our door down, but if they're not excited and motivated, I don't want them

I don't want players at Wolves that don't want to be here, its not good for morale. Clearly Zinchenko is a very talented young player but if hes rejected us lets leave it be and move on. I see a few youngsters joining the U23s, this shouldnt be ignored, Goncalves was one of those youngsters last season and he looks a terrific prospect.

These kind of feelings just make me laugh.

Who's to say his heart isn't in it? Would you just make snap decisions on a career move? Surely you've had job offers at points in your lives where something has sounded exciting but there's always another side to it to, the risk of leaving what you know, some minor doubt that you picked up on at interview and has been nagging away but it might all be nothing.

I don't want players at Wolves that don't want to be here

It just brings back horrible reminders of that Roger Johnson reveal picture where he looked like he'd been slapped with a haddock.

It took a lot of charm to get Willy Boly to join us, and that worked out alright. Like I say, we shall see.

Yeah but Boly was coming in to be one of our best players, a real difference maker. If we were looking at a Kurzawa or something fair enough, but I'm not convinced he's worth the hassle tbh, if he fancies himself as a cm. We're OK there for this season

These kind of feelings just make me laugh.

Who's to say his heart isn't in it? Would you just make snap decisions on a career move? Surely you've had job offers at points in your lives where something has sounded exciting but there's always another side to it to, the risk of leaving what you know, some minor doubt that you picked up on at interview and has been nagging away but it might all be nothing.

It's not a snap decision, he's had a month to say yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back