• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And she gets cut off to go to a Real Madrid presser for Courtois. Fuck off.

The REAL Tim Spiers says the Zinchenko deal is definitely off

And Ivan Cavaleiro has tweeted something to Barry Douglas, which some fans think means that he's on his way out.

Meanwhile, we're still awaiting confirmation about the fridge.

f8d2cc61e84caf5f0bcfb1991f986a21.png

..and she's back. i never thought i'd ever experience deadline days like these.

The lovely SSN reporter with the slightly estuarine accent (not full on Bianca Westwood but enough to grate) did say that we have other irons in the fire if Zinchenko doesn't happen.

Random request time haha...we're in desperate need of a fridge as ours is tiny for 3 of us in our flat. Be very happy to make a reasonable offer if of interest #transferday [emoji23]

Always open to offers mate! It's only two years old and is in proper good nick, I'm just trying to find the model now but am struggling. It's a Hotpoint frost free thing with Super Freeze and some other fandangle features we've never used. The water dispenser doesn't work though as a piece snapped off the mechanism.

Virtually the same as this one.

https://www.hotpoint.co.uk/h/refrig...ne-fflaa58wdg-fridge-freezer-graphite/f086525

The lovely SSN reporter with the slightly estuarine accent (not full on Bianca Westwood but enough to grate) did say that we have other irons in the fire if Zinchenko doesn't happen.
Fingers crossed I still worry about WB positions Zinchenko would have been ideal for a few seasons there.

@DuncanCastles
Following Following @DuncanCastles
More
Am told that Wolverhampton Wanderers are considering taking Danny Simpson on a season loan from Leicester City.

Always open to offers mate! It's only two years old and is in proper good nick, I'm just trying to find the model now but am struggling. It's a Hotpoint frost free thing with Super Freeze and some other fandangle features we've never used. The water dispenser doesn't work though as a piece snapped off the mechanism.

Virtually the same as this one.

https://www.hotpoint.co.uk/h/refrig...ne-fflaa58wdg-fridge-freezer-graphite/f086525

Cheers buddy. We've got the forum on tenterhooks here...well us and Cavaleiro have at least. Shall discuss it with my partner later and drop you a DM :)

Do I not like that Cav tweet! Really don't want him to go [emoji25]

Don't think Cav's leaving- people are unnecessarily wetting themselves over that tweet.

Simpson wouldn't be a bad signing, but I worry he might be a little old for what we're looking for in a wingback.

Sky have some breaking news.....Zinchenko deal is off.

Great stuff from Sky there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back