• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kind of feelings just make me laugh.

Who's to say his heart isn't in it? Would you just make snap decisions on a career move? Surely you've had job offers at points in your lives where something has sounded exciting but there's always another side to it to, the risk of leaving what you know, some minor doubt that you picked up on at interview and has been nagging away but it might all be nothing.

It's deadline day - how dare you come on here with your reasoned debate and common sense.

And to be clear, I'm not blaming him for turning us down, but having done so we should walk away

These kind of feelings just make me laugh.

Who's to say his heart isn't in it? Would you just make snap decisions on a career move? Surely you've had job offers at points in your lives where something has sounded exciting but there's always another side to it to, the risk of leaving what you know, some minor doubt that you picked up on at interview and has been nagging away but it might all be nothing.
That's not my point I'm saying if he doesn't want to be here I don't want him. This has been going on for some time it's not a last ditch bid. I can understand his reasons for not wanting to come but then equally if that's the case we should move on to other targets.

If his heart is in it and it's some random issue that needs resolving then fair enough, my only issue is guys almost being forced out one way and begged in the other it's not a healthy start to a new job.

We've had an integrated fridge and freezer in the new kitchen and I was going to move the free standing fridge/freezer into the outhouse for beer and pizza purposes but we've got to get used to not having it so it's going. :(

Shame, it's a class fridge/freezer.
Random request time haha...we're in desperate need of a fridge as ours is tiny for 3 of us in our flat. Be very happy to make a reasonable offer if of interest #transferday [emoji23]

Apparently the bid from Middlesbrough for Saville and Wallace was £10m for the pair.

Ten. Million. Pounds.

Football is insane.

Random request time haha...we're in desperate need of a fridge as ours is tiny for 3 of us in our flat. Be very happy to make a reasonable offer if of interest #transferday [emoji23]

You've got til 5pm to agree personal terms with Boozad.

The fridge isn't too keen, according to my well placed source. In fact one might say it's cold on the idea

The fridge isn't too keen, according to my well placed source

Which one?

refrigerator-door.jpg

Come back Frank, all is forgiven...

Apparently the bid from Middlesbrough for Saville and Wallace was £10m for the pair.

Ten. Million. Pounds.

Football is insane.

I hope that we inserted sell on clauses!

Yeah, that's a lot of wasted fridge space.

There are currently 97 users browsing this thread.

Never thought the proposed deal of Fridge from Boozad to Lovatt would be so popular.

Ahh - SSN reporter has now moved to Compton. And we have film of Dendoncker in our training kit. That'll do for me.

One thing I have noticed this morning. Virtually every other club the SSN reporter is at the training ground (bar Arsenal I think). At Wolves the reporter is clearly inside Molineux. Is Compton under complete shut down today?

Sky now at Compton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back