• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit, art 22 you need to be playing.
He's just happy sitting on his arse, too many players in football today too happy to sit and do nothing...

RLC, Drinkwater, Zinchenko and loads of others.

How is RLC happy to sit and do nothing. He went on loan last season to get game time and forced his way into the England World Cup squad. Don't talk rubbish

Bullshit, art 22 you need to be playing.
He's just happy sitting on his arse, too many players in football today too happy to sit and do nothing...

RLC, Drinkwater, Zinchenko and loads of others.

Yes, in a perfect world he goes to a club and plays every game, but is that going to happen at Wolves in the position he really wants to play?

At City he can train all week with some of the best players going and learn from arguably the best coach in the game whilst spending most games on the bench or having the odd run out in a position he probably doesn't really want to play, if he comes to Wolves he loses the first two of those perks, the latter two improve but probably not to the extent he'd want as he'd likely be behind Moutinho and Neves for his preferred midfield position so he'd just end up with more games in a position he probably doesn't really want to play.

It's one thing to be unhappy with a situation at your current place of work but quite a different one to find an attractive position elsewhere worth taking the risk of moving to, he may not be happy at City now but at least he's settled and knows the score there so I can understand why he would wait for the right opportunity to come along rather than just getting out for the sake of it only to find that in 6-12 months time he's still unhappy and looking for another move.

It makes me laugh when we're all anticipating a tweet from the club.... and they Tweet something which has nothing to do with signings.

I'd love to work for the social media team on days like this.

I'd rather have Rose but if we're in for Kurzawa that would make sense.

Kurzawa at Monaco was far better than anything I've ever seen from Rose, seems to have struggled to hold down the position at PSG though with some pretty tame competition so who knows which works out as a better buy right now.

Wolves’ twitter is having a field day winding people up with useful information

It makes me laugh when we're all anticipating a tweet from the club.... and they Tweet something which has nothing to do with signings.

I'd love to work for the social media team on days like this.

You'd be an absolute arsehat! :icon_lol:

Tim's pc screen:

3996ad57040d84d2a86f33e30024a5ee.jpg

Den-Donk-Her

:clap:

Kortney Hause to Reading looking likely.

How is RLC happy to sit and do nothing. He went on loan last season to get game time and forced his way into the England World Cup squad. Don't talk rubbish

and he needs to leave Chelsea, no chance of playing, it will be interesting to see if he goes now, i'd have handed in a transfer request as soon as I got back from the world cup

Yes, in a perfect world he goes to a club and plays every game, but is that going to happen at Wolves in the position he really wants to play?

At City he can train all week with some of the best players going and learn from arguably the best coach in the game whilst spending most games on the bench or having the odd run out in a position he probably doesn't really want to play, if he comes to Wolves he loses the first two of those perks, the latter two improve but probably not to the extent he'd want as he'd likely be behind Moutinho and Neves for his preferred midfield position so he'd just end up with more games in a position he probably doesn't really want to play.

It's one thing to be unhappy with a situation at your current place of work but quite a different one to find an attractive position elsewhere worth taking the risk of moving to, he may not be happy at City now but at least he's settled and knows the score there so I can understand why he would wait for the right opportunity to come along rather than just getting out for the sake of it only to find that in 6-12 months time he's still unhappy and looking for another move.

Depends on whether he was seen as a cm or lwb really - you'd think he was intended primarily for one position. He would see plenty of game time as our third cm, certainly a lot more than at city. He now faces occational stints at lwb there... if intended as our lwb he would be first choice. Either he is being a bit silly or he doesn't want to play wing back.

Have to say this is dull. I'm going to have another beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back