• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

DkJXMt7W0AAUQDV.jpg

He'll be a superb signing. Really pleased with that one.

Love the fact we've got Wolves fans scoping out our hotel of choice on deadline day.

Silly Zinchenko. Could have been a decent move for him as a player. He might be a bench warmer this entire season

That's useful, thanks!

Do I not like that Cav tweet! Really don't want him to go [emoji25]

I don't think we should be surprised if he did go as he might want first team football, but would rather we wait until after today and sell to Europe rather than a league rival as there is no doubt he can do a job in this division. Would rather keep him until January and re-assess then if needs be.

That's useful, thanks!

I don't think we should be surprised if he did go as he might want first team football, but would rather we wait until after today and sell to Europe rather than a league rival as there is no doubt he can do a job in this division. Would rather keep him until January and re-assess then if needs be.
I wouldn't want him playing against us that's for sure. Cracking player who has improved so much with us and still can improve further.

We will see it might be nothing I'm hanging on Paddy's word here haha.

Oooh oh oh Ivan Cavalleiro
Oooh oh oh dances past defenders
Oooh oh oh he's off to Newcastle today

[FONT=&quot]Timbo

Wolves chasing a plan B for a wing-back after Zinchenko rejection. Reports suggesting Danny Simpson and Victor Moses are options, can't rule either out at this stage. Going to be a mad dash to the line...under 4 hours to go [/FONT]
#wwfc

The simpleton doesn't realise that Zinchenko and Danny Simpson/ Victor Moses don't play in the same position.

Could mean Zinchenko was going to be LWB and Jonny was going to be moved to the right.

So now Jonny is on the left and we are looking for a RWB instead.

Presume the plan for zinchenko was wingback tbf, then moving jonny to the right.

I'd love Moses, but I'd rather doc than Simpson

Guessing Zinchencko would have played left and Jonny switched to the right. Sign Moses or Simpson and Jonny stays on the left

Been out this morning, but nothing much has happened yet

Really not good enough!!!

(If Zinchenko doesn't want to be here, then not much point trying to force a deal through - can't see him getting much game time at City so won't develop much by doing that)

So we sign a RWB to play on the left until we sign Zinchenko and then we can't get him we sign another RWB? Wouldn't it make more sense just to get another LWB? I find it hard to believe Zinchenko was our only alternative on the left hand side.

Simpson is a decent defender but isn't very good on the ball. Doesn't fit us really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back