• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Spiers
‏Wolves are still hopeful of signing £16m Oleksandr Zinchenko from Man City - it's up to the player now. I'm told club optimistic of 'at least one' signing (after Traore) before tomorrow's 5pm deadline
Domagoj Vida won't be one of those signings, there's nothing doing there. And Ivan Cavaleiro is still set to stay despite Traore's arrival today
potential loan deals for the likes of Kortney Hause and Bright Enobakhare likely to wait until Wolves know who they've brought in. EFL clubs can still loan players until the end of the month

Bruisers Dortmund. Brilliant.

I claim no credit for that. At uni my girlfriend's dad was in the army and stationed in Germany. She genuinely thought he went to watch Bruisers Moenchengladbach. Then again, she was a Blues supporter...

Spiers and Nash in differing information shocker...

Basically the same isn't it

Nash - 2 signings and one will be HUUUGGGEE
Spiers - 2 Signings - Zinchenko is one if he agrees and another one they are confident of getting

Would be very unsure of Guerreiro at wingback, he was woeful from a defensive point of view at the World Cup.

Rob Dorsett reckons we're in for Sam Clucas

Traore signing reveal incoming by the looks of it

If we get Zinchenko and a CB, I'd be VERY happy with our summer's work.

Would be very unsure of Guerreiro at wingback, he was woeful from a defensive point of view at the World Cup.

He was indeed, although that may in some part be down to the fact he played very little football last year due to injuries and was rusty.

I thought he was very good at the Euros.

Rob Dorsett reckons we're in for Sam Clucas
I'd rather sign Mr Lucas
5082c78434bdfc31dbefd29b9a01648c.gif

I thought Guerreiro had attitude issues at Dortmund? Could have sworn I read something a while back about him refusing to train. I could be misremembering though.

Not at all sure about Clucas, and I'm still not sold that CM is where we need reinforcements at this moment in time.

Clucas? Seems a lot to pay for someone to clean Ruben's boots...

I love Twitter's reaction to Wolves' tweets.

4 x shirts = 4 x signings apparently :icon_lol:

I love Twitter's reaction to Wolves' tweets.

4 x shirts = 4 x signings apparently :icon_lol:

Almost as bad as those who thought the sticker book was a lie and it was really showing we were going to announce a forward or 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back