• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Express saying we’ve agreed a deal with Smalling.

Unless this is different report they claimed it 24 hours ago quoting a twitter journalist, who doesn't have a blue tick and has since been discredited

So Traore, Neves praised him as the hardest player he had faced last season and he did skip past him umpteen times BUT...all that work was down the left in the 2nd half and peeps keep saying he's a right sided player?

Apparently, Leander Dendoncker of Anderlecht has rejected a move to Wolves. [Source: Foot Mercato]

He played for Belgium against England in the World Cup.

Now that would have been a good signing

Apparently, Leander Dendoncker of Anderlecht has rejected a move to Wolves. [Source: Foot Mercato]

Coady replacement?

Could play on outside of the three or as a centre midfielder in our shape as well to be fair

Wouldn't have thought so, he's purely a DM (accepting that Coady was once too).

Ah, indeed a good player. Made me think of Clive Mendonca whenever i heard his name.

Just the Sun linking us and Everton to any player they can, and the Sentinel picking up on it. Very dubious that we would even be interested.

Dendoncker has rejected offers from Crystal Palace, Wolves & Marseille according to reports.

Wouldn't have thought so, he's purely a DM (accepting that Coady was once too).

He moved into the backline last season - unsure whether that was due to injuries or not as he'd been a DM pretty much exclusively before, as you say.

Here's another one doing the rounds. Rojo picked Everton over Wolves because he views Wolves as a "minor club".

If that is true....thank fuck he holds that view

That's handy, as I view him as "a shithouse".

All bollocks anyway, he was on at least £80k a week at United, probably more and he quite clearly isn't worth that, nor would we pay it to that kind of player.

That's handy, as I view him as "a shithouse".

All bollocks anyway, he was on at least £80k a week at United, probably more and he quite clearly isn't worth that, nor would we pay it to that kind of player.

Same report says he asked for a pay rise to move to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back