• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we could but I honestly wouldn’t have him down as an upgrade on Doc. Moses just throws himself to the ground most of the time, does my head in.

I agree he's not a pleasant character, but I think he'd give more offensively. More goals, more assists, better crosses and he's got two years of experience playing the position.

He might get slightly more goals and assists (I don't think he is very effective tbh) but for the money and wages we would have to pay I personally don't think it would be worth it.

Had a quick look to see his age and he is only 27 to be fair, I thought he was older than that! Seems like he has been around forever

He might get slightly more goals and assists (I don't think he is very effective tbh) but for the money and wages we would have to pay I personally don't think it would be worth it.

Had a quick look to see his age and he is only 27 to be fair, I thought he was older than that! Seems like he has been around forever

Moses is a much better version of Doc. Neither can defend but Moses at least has end product on a regular basis and is bloody quick.

I wouldn't read too much on the age thing, nobody knows how old he is as he arrived in the UK without a birth certificate.

Moses is a much better version of Doc. Neither can defend but Moses at least has end product on a regular basis and is bloody quick.

I wouldn't read too much on the age thing, nobody knows how old he is as he arrived in the UK without a birth certificate.

We may well need a better defensive element to the RWB armoury next year (Doherty didn't need to do much of that last season)so if Moses is no better at that than he is then no really a significant upgrade

I remember reading a Chelsea players thoughts on Moses, he was known as the session killer. In training he would drive the coach mad because he would ruin sessions for all manner of reasons. I doubt Nuno would have much patience for his sort.

Looking at raw stats Moses is no more effective than Doc.

I suppose we could but I honestly wouldn’t have him down as an upgrade on Doc. Moses just throws himself to the ground most of the time, does my head in.

You wouldn't consider a player who two seasons ago played RWB in the PL winning team an upgrade on Doherty? You cannot be serious!

Honestly if the Traore stuff was nonsense I think it would have faded away by now.

Still not sure he's worth it but hey ho, trust in Nuno.

I would rather have the forehead than the doc, I would rather have the forehead than the doc

(All about workrate with Moses. And pace obvs. Agree with YW he's annoying though)

Can't stand Moses. His technique is horrible. He's just quick and strong. Think Doc is actually a better option that us as he can actually pass a football.

Probably slightly blinkered view but he goes on the Pepe pile of players I desperately don't want to see here regardless of footballing ability.

Can't stand Moses. His technique is horrible. He's just quick and strong. Think Doc is actually a better option that us as he can actually pass a football.

Probably slightly blinkered view but he goes on the Pepe pile of players I desperately don't want to see here regardless of footballing ability.

You think Moses isn't as good technically as Doc? That's just bizarre.

In other news one time Wolves rumour mill stalwart Moussa Merega on his way to West Ham with Yacine Brahimi according to Sky Sports News.

Would have loved to have had Brahimi here. Surprised we weren't linked, seems an easy rumor to start given his connection to Nuno.

You wouldn't consider a player who two seasons ago played RWB in the PL winning team an upgrade on Doherty? You cannot be serious!

I know that sounds bizarre. And I’ve been very critical of Doc in the past but I really don’t rate him (Moses) either to be honest.

Marega I've never particularly rated, even though he's just had a decent season. Brahimi would be a good signing though.

Oh and Moses is much better than Doc. It's not even a contest! I actually suggested Moses a couple of days ago but got ignored as usual...

Moses looked more than alright for Nigeria in the world cup. Quick, strong and industrious, he'd be a massive upgrade on doc. Again, not something that is likely to haopen though

Reality is that the Wing Backs are going to have to be somewhat more comfortable with the defending aspect of their role at times next season - Baz was sold as Nuno clearly felt that he couldn't do that

Matt can't either so an alternative is still needed (assuming that Jonny is the one to cover the left hand side) - can still use Doherty (or Vinagre on the left) in games that we consider that we can be more expansive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back