• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the summary Dan. It’s a shame Thelwell didn’t engage with you about Mason :icon_lol:

Daft question,but I'll ask it anyway,does anyone at the club read the forums? Or is that a question to be asked next time? Just after why doe we play the liquidator?

Daft question,but I'll ask it anyway,does anyone at the club read the forums? Or is that a question to be asked next time? Just after why doe we play the liquidator?

Yes they do.

In that case I guess my football banning order is in the post.

I used to post on Mol Mix years ago but I got bored of the obsessive point scoring some of the posters occupy themselves with. Every forum has a few oddballs & idiots but this place for me represents a more sensible selection of fans.

Thanks a million for doing that write up, mate. A very interesting read.

It's been said plenty of times, but I have to pinch myself sometimes to remind myself that this is all happening to our club.

Same here mate!

They appear to take Molineux Mix as the 'main' forum, which is a shame. I guess it's busier over there than here, but having been a big poster on there back in the day, I can comfortably confirm this is a much more balanced and sensible forum. It would be a shame if representatives at Wolves don't do the same with this forum as they did with members of the Mix yesterday at some point in the future. I'm guessing it's on the cards, Dan?

Good read DW I bet Kev was raging inside when you asked about Mason haha.

They appear to take Molineux Mix as the 'main' forum, which is a shame. I guess it's busier over there than here, but having been a big poster on there back in the day, I can comfortably confirm this is a much more balanced and sensible forum. It would be a shame if representatives at Wolves don't do the same with this forum as they did with members of the Mix yesterday at some point in the future. I'm guessing it's on the cards, Dan?

Plus we get better pictures at the top.

They want fan input. They recognise that at present the Fans' Parliament isn't really fit for purpose (it remains a shame that we threw away our seat on there). However they do have actual work to do rather than just listening to peeps off the Internet constantly.

As Dan says we had a seat at the Parliament, but our rep didn't go and nobody wanted to take their place. I presume MM still take theirs so can't really complain when that's where the club look to. FWIW that's not a dig at Paddy, I think the FP long since served its purpose.

I've never posted on there and rarely look at it but its way bigger isn't it?
Although there are loads of ridiculous posts on there I dread to think what they think of some of the bickerring that some threads turn into on here, this can be a very unforgiving forum if you're not the chosen few (I am wearing a tin hat as I type)

As Dan says we had a seat at the Parliament, but our rep didn't go and nobody wanted to take their place. I presume MM still take theirs so can't really complain when that's where the club look to. FWIW that's not a dig at Paddy, I think the FP long since served its purpose.

It was difficult. I'll always stick my hand up for these things but a) I've done it before, and the club aren't keen on having returnees and b) this was when I was properly broken and I was acting like a right cunt, so no-one would have wanted me representing them. I don't think we should have chucked it away but that's the past now.

They are looking to reform the FP to some extent, if there's scope for us to get on then I'm sure someone would step forward. Louie would be good but he lives bloody miles away, the selfish bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back