• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wish to blow smoke up your arse.

https://oscillatingwildly.net/wolves-takeover-snap-conclusions/

Always good to go back and check opinion with fact. While you may have been hard pressed to forecast the managerial upheaval, it is a pretty spot elsewhere (Doherty criticism aside)

Thanks for this Dan - good to see that was someone knowledgeable in there. The difference in approach by this ownership/management is so different from the previous incumbents that there will probably always be some voices wondering what 'wool they are trying to pull over our eyes' though really think that they actually do want to engage.

(Did read the MM thread on it - spent more time debating your right to be there - mainly from people who I suspect had never met you anyway)

If we get the chance for a rep, I'd like to put Johnny's name forward. Just to see what would happen when he's in the same room as ower Kevvy T.

If we truly have global ambition then surely the new FP should be a Skype meeting?!

If we truly have global ambition then surely the new FP should be a Skype meeting?!

Half the meeting would be people going "is this working...HELLLLLOOOO can you hear me..fucks sake Helen, this bastard laptop is fucking shit...oh sorry Jeff, what were you saying"

Half the meeting would be people going "is this working...HELLLLLOOOO can you hear me..fucks sake Helen, this bastard laptop is fucking shit...oh sorry Jeff, what were you saying"

Welcome to my life.

TBF its not a bad as it was, but I did have someone leave their mike open by mistake last week and ask 'What is this fucking idiot on about'. Not aimed at me I think...

And somebody in Ouagadougou asking when the liquidator is being bought back

I've never posted on there and rarely look at it but its way bigger isn't it?
Although there are loads of ridiculous posts on there I dread to think what they think of some of the bickerring that some threads turn into on here, this can be a very unforgiving forum if you're not the chosen few (I am wearing a tin hat as I type)

I don't think there is a 'chosen few', certainly not anymore. I get the impression everyone is welcome both on here and for matchday drinks.

Interesting to read about, I like how up front they are being with the fans. Very comforting to know that the club has some knowledgeable guys in charge like Jeff and Dalrymple and a clearly outlined strategy for how we can be successful.

Although there are loads of ridiculous posts on there I dread to think what they think of some of the bickerring that some threads turn into on here, this can be a very unforgiving forum if you're not the chosen few (I am wearing a tin hat as I type)

I think somwhere in between the 2 forums would be ideal!

And then someone logging in 7 mins late, after the meeting has started, and Jeff having to repeat everything they've missed.

I don't think there is a 'chosen few', certainly not anymore. I get the impression everyone is welcome both on here and for matchday drinks.

There certainly isn’t a ‘chosen few’, but having a different opinion, although accepted, tends to get to the stage where ‘You know what, I can’t be arsed’.

Really not sure that that is completely true - there are people who have known each other for far longer than a lot of us & many were in on the 'ground floor' of this site, but never felt threatened or that there is a 'closed' community within it.

Daft question,but I'll ask it anyway,does anyone at the club read the forums? Or is that a question to be asked next time? Just after why doe we play the liquidator?

I know they used to.
I posted on the Mix that Murray was out the Play Off game against the Albion the day before the game.
5 minutes later I got a phone call from my contact who's had a call from Moxey....

here certainly isn’t a ‘chosen few’, but having a different opinion, although accepted, tends to get to the stage where ‘You know what, I can’t be arsed’.
there are some that seem to band together and chirp up in unison often in solidarity or agreement. Some are cussed. A couple could pick a fight alone in a room but it's not intimidating. Pedantic yes! Threatening no!

:):disco::eek:ldboy:

Chat $#@!, get banged.

Mmmm. That I agree with.

However Sometimes some get a bit out of their trolley over trivia. It is ok to see the world from different views and it's also good to see others views and agree to differ. Sometimes you can find yourself in a minefield without much effort . Light blue touch paper and retire a safe distance on some topics.

Chat shit, get banged.

What may be shit to one person may not be to another.

I think Cyber must be very thick skinned or has a lot of time on his hands. If I’d have been him I would no longer be posting.

I've deconstructed Cyber's posts about "we are shit against the bottom end teams" and "ex players always score against us" multiple times in the past, using magic stuff like facts and evidence.

I don't always have time for that so being flippant is an easier answer. Cyber is alright tbh. I just almost never agree with him.

I couldn't give a shit if people disagree with me about Wolves. You'd best back your opinion up though with something other than "gut feeling".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back