• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the premier league knows that too. The interview with Klopp where he mentioned us as a "real threat" is quite telling. They know we aren't going to be making up the numbers.

So, could Pepe cut the mustard in the prem this season? He's 35 after all. I've no doubt he's got the skillz but fitness-wise? Hmmmm.

Also, Pepe or Rojo...?

It's going to be interesting to see how far we can push ourselves this season, with the two or three additions that are probably going to happen we should end up with a squad that is fully capable of finishing in the top seven I'd have thought. People are starting to pay attention now so we're going to be expected to hit the ground running.

So, could Pepe cut the mustard in the prem this season? He's 35 after all. I've no doubt he's got the skillz but fitness-wise? Hmmmm.

Also, Pepe or Rojo...?

Neither really. I'd much prefer Mina.

Also, Pepe or Rojo...?
Definitely Pepe out of those two. But can't imagine either fit the personality Thelwell supposedly wants in the squad.

Yeah, apparently the Besiktas manager has confirmed he “has an offer” from us.
The AC Milan sporting director 'confirmed' we had made a bid for Andre Silva...

I'd still rather have Mawson than either Pepe or Mina.

I'd rather have Mina - bloody big unit. Sadly Pepe can also be described by a four letter word containing u-n-t

But it would be a bit like Steven Hunt was.

A cunt, but he would be our cunt.

For reference I would massively prefer Mina, but we shall see.

Pepe is still a very good defender. His reputation, probably deservedly to be fair, has taken a hit because he's a twat on the pitch. He was magnificent for Real for years.

Think most would love a Boly - Coady - Mina backline but surely it won't happen.

'You'll be shocked at what this Wolves team did next!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back