• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've deconstructed Cyber's posts about "we are shit against the bottom end teams" and "ex players always score against us" multiple times in the past, using magic stuff like facts and evidence.

I don't always have time for that so being flippant is an easier answer. Cyber is alright tbh. I just almost never agree with him.

I couldn't give a shit if people disagree with me about Wolves. You'd best back your opinion up though with something other than "gut feeling".

I've got a feeling you could be right...

I've deconstructed Cyber's posts about "we are shit against the bottom end teams" and "ex players always score against us" multiple times in the past, using magic stuff like facts and evidence.

I don't always have time for that so being flippant is an easier answer. Cyber is alright tbh. I just almost never agree with him.

I couldn't give a shit if people disagree with me about Wolves. You'd best back your opinion up though with something other than "gut feeling".

Well yeah, talking about the past can obviously be backed up with facts. The future can’t though it’s just one opinion against another.

What may be $#@! to one person may not be to another.

I think Cyber must be very thick skinned or has a lot of time on his hands. If I’d have been him I would no longer be posting.

Thanks. I am !
But I am comfortable in a minority of 1 if necessary. I will try to be respectful however and try to put differing views forward. Not trying to change opinions but to show there is another side. Above all I am a 45 year wolves fan regardless of anything else we all support one club.

6 years on here next month!
deconstructed Cyber's posts about "we are $#@! against the bottom end teams" and "ex players always score against us" multiple times in the past, using magic stuff like facts and evidence.
And even if statistically you are right there is a real irony in the fact that in a record breaking championship season the only team we didn't beat and didn't score against was bottom of the league relegated Sunderland

Just want to add that I find Dan's work very informative, most professional in scope, and well grounded in his argument and evidence; indeed, a real pleasure to read. Although I don't post much, I've been on here since the BBC's 606 folded (I was approached by NW when the Forum was being set up) and would like to say that I appreciate all posters because they keep me in touch with my boyhood club that I first watched in 1953. That said, the poster I enjoy most is Deutsch, his mind is amazing!

Just want to add that I find Dan's work very informative, most professional in scope, and well grounded in his argument and evidence; indeed, a real pleasure to read. Although I don't post much, I've been on here since the BBC's 606 folded (I was approached by NW when the Forum was being set up) and would like to say that I appreciate all posters because they keep me in touch with my boyhood club that I first watched in 1953. That said, the poster I enjoy most is Deutsch, his mind is amazing!

Not as amazing as his hair. Like he's just stepped out of a salon.

Darmian says he wants out of United. Don't necessarily want him here but I'd bet we'll end up linked with him incessantly.

You're too kind man. I do amaze people quite often, not always in a good way though.

No, I don't have an Alice band at the moment, thanks for asking.

Darmian says he wants out of United. Don't necessarily want him here but I'd bet we'll end up linked with him incessantly.
Struggling to think of another full back who's so limited going forward as he is.

The Pepe rumours are really starting to gather pace on Twitter.

Daily mail 'article' says €7m, that is a heck of a lot for a 35 year old.

Given its the daily mail thought it's no doubt a big steaming pile of tripe, with added racist relish on top.

Daily mail 'article' says €7m, that is a heck of a lot for a 35 year old.

Given its the daily mail thought it's no doubt a big steaming pile of tripe, with added racist relish on top.

Surprised the Mail quoted a Euro fee - would have expected something in guineas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back