• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God you’ve wisened up. 😉

Always room in the Hwang train if you miss the contrarian vibes!

I don't mind Hwang!

I don't think he's an easy player to hate. Obviously gives his all and can occasionally score, which is like rocking horse shit round here

I don't think Johnstone is shit compared to Sa, It's not difficult to understand.

Johnstone has done alright for Palace tbf to him but the fact that they want to upgrade on him does make me worry.

As much as he pisses me off, I think I'd rather just keep Sá.

I asked last night and Sa is apparently keen to go to Forest (owner knows him well and vice versa)
Johnstone would jump at a move here knowing Cutler well and being back in the area and further north. Apparently this is why Palace have signed Henderson as these moves have been lined up.

This is interesting as Forest just signed Turner, not seen how he did yesterday but the belief is he has the ability. Personally I would not rate Johnson above Sa, he always looks a tad stiff and slow to get his feet moving to me.

I don't think Johnstone is shit compared to Sa, It's not difficult to understand.
Oh don’t get me wrong - yesterday’s great performance doesn’t suddenly mean we have the reincarnation of Dino Zoff on our hands. However, the whole replacement with Johnson seemed rather…pointless.

GFFH has given an inkling of the motivation behind it though.

Weird move for Forest. Not the first odd transfer deal for them though. Something going on there.

I don't think there's much between Johnstone and Sa, the latter has higher highs and lower lows imo, Johnstone is more consistent, rarely chucks one in, but doesn't have a highlight reel, like Sa.

The reason even after yesterday I think he needs replacing is his distribution is woeful and it would appear that O'Neil wants to continue playing out from the back. Against Brighton and even yesterday we struggle to get out of teams pressing us high, if Dyche is going to do that then everyone will. Sa isn't the only issue there, but he's the biggest.

Johnstone's distribution is as bad, so what's the point? Mrs Sa will also be disappointed to learn that the climate in the East Mids is the same as the West.

I don't think there's much between Johnstone and Sa, the latter has higher highs and lower lows imo, Johnstone is more consistent, rarely chucks one in, but doesn't have a highlight reel, like Sa.

The reason even after yesterday I think he needs replacing is his distribution is woeful and it would appear that O'Neil wants to continue playing out from the back. Against Brighton and even yesterday we struggle to get out of teams pressing us high, if Dyche is going to do that then everyone will. Sa isn't the only issue there, but he's the biggest.

Johnstone's distribution is as bad, so what's the point? Mrs Sa will also be disappointed to learn that the climate in the East Mids is the same as the West.
I don't think Sa is any worse than the rest of them in regards playing out, the passing in general from front to back is often so slow and laboured, movement isn't sharp enough, almost every pass underhit. It's little wonder Wolves struggle to play through teams when they struggle to knit themselves together fluently at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back