• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy I don't know how I'd feel about that.

On the one hand it wouldn't break my heart. On the other, I've run out of trust that we'll spend anything regardless of any more players we sell.

Let's hope his familiy didn't have money on him getting a red on Saturday.

He's not a Pep player at the moment he gives the ball away too much. It's Pep though so I'm sure he'd coach it out of him

He's not a Pep player at the moment he gives the ball away too much. It's Pep though so I'm sure he'd coach it put of him
My immediate thought but he got Aguerro working hard off the ball so Pep might see that as easily resolved.

He's not a Pep player at the moment he gives the ball away too much. It's Pep though so I'm sure he'd coach it put of him
Your edit beat me to it.

Pep is a fucking genius, the dillweed. If he can turn Jack Grealish into one of his players, he can do that with Nunes, surely.

If I thought we'd get the fee to buy new players I'd quite happily sell him, but we won't so I'm not. Elvidi and Brownhill on top of Doherty and King when we've sold £150m worth of player will not sit well

Don't see us selling Nunes unless City offer a stupid fee i.e. £80m+ - and I just don't see that happening.

Reactions: b3h
Don't see us selling Nunes unless City offer a stupid fee i.e. £80m+ - and I just don't see that happening.
GoN might be willing to accept 50mill if it means he can get a CB and Brownhill in.

Depressingly.

I know I'm in the minority, but I like Nunes. I think he's got special ability, just needs to mature in his decision making. That said if we doubled our money on him I wouldn't be against selling IF I thought there was any possibility of us actually using that money to strengthen in depth. But we won't.

We'll we've sold Collins for 15% more than we bought him for.

Nunes would be 25% (if selling for £60m) more than we bought him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back