• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the one we had who looked as miserable as sin? Was it Johnson?

Who is the one we had who looked as miserable as sin? Was it Johnson?
Jackie Mac (but I can't find the pic)

Johnson looks fairly neutral, shite shirt he's wearing which should have raised alarm bells

article-2014218-0CFDA47300000578-326_1024x615_large.jpg

Might be for the u21s initially, assuming Cundle, Griffiths and Hodge won't be playing u21 football next season. We have a bit of a gap there at u21 level
Can't see why they would leave the US and possible first team to go and play in the U21's.

Seems we're likely to loan Cundle to Swansea again.

Griffiths is 20 in September, no reason why he shouldn't be still playing at that level and he probably needs it due to injuries knocking time off his development. Hodge wouldn't be any good in any senior league right now, put him in a L2 or Conference team and he'd look shit. If he is going to make it as a pro then he's another who needs more time in Academy football.

Hypothetically speaking, if Leicester went down and we had the choice of signing Jamie Vardy for a year, or extending Diego’s contract by a year, which are you picking?

(I appreciate the preferred choice for most will be “neither”, but I’m interested)

Hypothetically speaking, if Leicester went down and we had the choice of signing Jamie Vardy for a year, or extending Diego’s contract by a year, which are you picking?

(I appreciate the preferred choice for most will be “neither”, but I’m interested)
Diego, easily.

I’d rather buy Bobby Firmino. At least we could keep one of our songs going then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back