• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way I'd rather he moved on this summer than have it drag on another season.

Plus I want to see the J.Gomes/Lemina dynamic midfield on a more permanent basis.

Robert Sanchez wasn't even in the squad yesterday for Brighton (not injured). A potential new #1 if Sa leaves?
Not overly keen tbh. Think he makes more basic errors than Sa or did as I haven't seen much of him this season. Never thought much of Steele either, so what do I know when I don't rate either of the keepers at one of the best teams in the PL this season.

He'd be an upgrade on Sá, if a minor one, IMO.

@AndyWolves, I did just note that Baker-Whiting is starting to pick up sub appearances for Seattle's senior team, which means their manager (Brian Schmetzer, who I generally think knows what he's doing) sees something there.

Vargas is definitely a name that USMNT youth team sickos have been mentioning for a couple of years. Still just 16 I think?

Why the fuck are looking at these two SHMUCKS and not Ben Bender
Shi doesn't wanna pay for the broken flags if he scores (note ours sit on stupid plungers):

giphy.gif

They tried for Lopetegui before Nuno.

I think he was the 6th person to turn them down at that point

Last edited:
If Fati joins he is going to have to do the happiest reveal video ever, have a Wolves badge tattoo'd on his back and tell us he has been a fan of us since childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back