• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not seen any smoke about Mosquera on the MLS side.

Fails a medical at Union Berlin so Everton think yeah he will do.

I read he passed the medical but Union and Gestifute couldn't agree on wages, no? Either way he's washed now.

I don’t like the ‘Wolves Owner’ comment. Appreciate we joke about Fabio being Shi’s pet project at times, but surely should have FA to do with Shi whether a manager wants a player or not.

That being said, it was Lage at the time
Silva needs to be fucked off.

Has far too much baggage now.

Silva needs to be fucked off.

Has far too much baggage now.
It’s just weird. Not sure why his dads getting involved at all. Doesn’t really help.

Il happily back in summer to see what Lop makes of him, but yeah his dads a tit

I suppose at least his Dad was a Portuguese league winner and international player. He's a minor footballing figure in his own right. It's not quite as weird as Adrien Rabiot having his Mummy hold his hand everywhere he goes. But yeah, he can pipe down.

Lage's use of Fabio last season was, like most of his work, fucking bollocks. Whatever your thoughts on him as a player, the way his minutes were managed and how he'd routinely be first to get dropped when none of it was his fault was ridiculous.

It's all very distracting from the fact that he actually has the potential to be a decent top flight striker (no, not a 35m one obviously). Plenty of clubs clearly interested in having him on loan, so you hope we'll get 10-15m for him at some point if J-Lo doesn't fancy him

I don't like his dad getting involved, don't like the way he splits opinion in the fan base and don't really like much of that I have seen from him performance wise. I hope we get rid pretty soon. I don't think Lage was great with any of the players but I'm not sure Silva did enough anyway. He put the odd decent performance in but he looked as threatening as Roy Cropper most of the time,so can't really complain about being dropped.

He put the odd decent performance in but he looked as threatening as Roy Cropper most of the time,so can't really complain about being dropped.
Yes and no.

West Ham away, Lage puts out a joke team when we're up against a direct rival for a European spot, we lose while hardly having a shot (get used to this, lads) but Fabio was by common consensus our best outfield player. A low bar but he did ok.

Dropped for the next game at home to Palace, didn't even come on as sub. And we lost to nil, again, and were shit, again. In fact we didn't even start Raul ahead of him, it was Podence/Hwang/Neto as a front three.

Because all our other strikers have looked so potent in the last 2 years? I still think he’s decent and the hate is weird. As DW said last season he’d start a game, play well, look half decent, get hooked after 60 minutes and then not play for 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back