• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Kevvy T telling Dyche he has missed out on all his targets....but got him Isco though

7e789b6c-76c0-4652-a232-23b9e0ac759f_text.gif

No chance any Mexican club can afford his wages

MLS can to a point but you only have so many spots for expensive players and a lot of teams will already have them allocated

Regardless, we weren't going to let him go unless we signed another striker, and we haven't
APG is rumored to be on ~$5m/yr (Liga MX salaries are not publicly available) so that's roughly the ceiling you're looking at for Liga MX. Possibly one of the richer clubs could stretch that given Raúl is Mexican.

APG is rumored to be on ~$5m/yr (Liga MX salaries are not publicly available) so that's roughly the ceiling you're looking at for Liga MX. Possibly one of the richer clubs could stretch that given Raúl is Mexican.
If Raúl accepts that he's coming to the end of his career he'd accept a wage reduction to rejoin América. He loves that club.

I don't think he's quite at that stage of his career yet though. I still think he can have an impact for us this season and next.

People should have known better than to take me seriously tbf.

As much as I am pleased with the window we’ve had, it does make today an absolute snoozfest

I long for the days when we were making last minute bids for Keiffer Moore.
And me!

Still would like a last minute bid or shock to wake me up. Just wanna be involved!

Do an Everton and bid for players you know have no interest in joining. Get on the blower to Milan and see if they'll accept £3m for Giroud.

I’m sure you know what I’m getting at! Obviously having your business done early is a great sign and the correct thing to do, just means today is abit tedious IMO

There are other channels on the tv you can watch. Deadline Day is bollocks made up by Sky and fucking Jim White. It's shit

Looks like he may have failed his medical

Reading a few German websites, it appears that Union Berlin, or Gestifute tried to change the agreed deal at the last moment and that the other party weren't having any of it. The same journalists said, there were no problems with the medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back