• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have this version of Wood over this version of either of them. He's 31, doesn't have an injury history and is rusty rather than cooked imo. I wouldn't have paid £15m for him though
Obviously my last post was tongue-in-cheek, but Wood hasn't been much cop for a while. 3 years ago I'd have said yes to him. He's scored 2 goals all season (I realise limited minutes) in one of the form teams of the season.

I hate that Bruno wasn't just being an incredible asshole when he threw Hoever under the bus that one time.

Don't know about his goalkeeping ability, but I reckon he must be a good dancer cos I'm sure I heard that Bentley's rhythms ace...

Does seem a touch harsh!

I should point out that Merv retired in 1976 so 60 years is a little exaggerated :LOL:

Can you not take nearly seven years to sign my hot tips please, Wolves. Thanks.
Those were the days. Lord Knows, Frank and Cyber. Ignore me suggesting we sign Petrov mind you, I really was desperate for a midfielder to play instead of Edwards!

Oh my god, not even off page 1 and my younger self has pulled the name Emmanuel Mayuka out of, uh, somewhere??

That really was a different time.

It'd been rather nice having an active Jan window. Means in the summer they can focus on 2-3 key signings (GK, RB, FWD) without the whole squad needing upgrading or cover. Makes it all far less stressful. Oh wait, relegation, nevermind.

Yayy. Hopefully they accept whatever improved offer we make now and we get it done by the end of the week to give him next week training with his new team-mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back