• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely bit of thread reading on that, most of us bemused that Palace would only offer £3m for Dom Iorfa and he's vastly better than Mings who'd just gone to Bournemouth for £8m.

Proof we're all full of shit 😂

Last edited:
Sarkic going to Stoke on loan as per Percy.

Lovely bit of thread reading on that, most of us bemused that Palace would only offer £3m for Dom Iorfa and he's vastly better than Ings who'd just gone to Bournemouth for £8m.

Proof we're all full of shit 😂
Jinks upset that Hélan finished his loan spell early!

My God he was fucking dreadful.

Sarkic going to Stoke on loan.

It'll be interesting to see if Bentley gets any game time since we're now out of the cups.

Shame it's not a sale or obligation, no point keeping him
They sold their #1 to Club Brugge the other week. If he does ok on loan then I imagine they'll buy him in the summer.

It'll be interesting to see if Bentley gets any game time since we're now out of the cups.
He won't (though Sa is absolutely dismal at the moment and I'd really like a proper new first team keeper)

Bently , Cunha , Sarabia , Lemina , Dawson...............when I heard 6 additions a good few weeks ago I thought it was pie in the sky .

Impressive....................but can they score ???

Bently , Cunha , Sarabia , Lemina , Dawson...............when I heard 6 additions a good few weeks ago I thought it was pie in the sky .

Impressive....................but can they score ???
Just a spare striker to go then.

we desperately need a striker as we have the rest of the ingredients.

Can't see us getting one . Getting late now to be faffing around .
Think it might depend on what other clubs do and if someone becomes available that we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back