• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
“If sportswashing is going to increase my gross domestic product (GDP) by 1 per cent, then we’ll continue doing sportswashing,” Bin Salman told Bret Baier on his FOX News show Special Report.

“I don’t care (about the term). I have one per cent growth in GDP from sport and I am aiming for another 1.5 per cent.

“Call it what you want — we are going to get that 1.5 per cent.”

It would almost beggar belief if I wasn't convinced that this is how they all talk behind closed doors anyway.

But to just come out and fucking say it. The sheer audacity of it.

Its almost as bad as selling weapons to every fucker on the planet to increase GDP :rolleyes: 🥱

...are you implying that I'm not also incensed about that?

Yeah, the US fucking sucks.

We do it too, Saudi are a huge military client for the UK.

Saudi are also the Manchester United of military forces, billions spent and they're absolutely wank.

Ah.

Apologies for the snippiness, Tredders.

I see the Utd players are trying to throw another manager under the bus.

Lose a couple of they have a certain selection of players who start crying to their media mates quicker than Lop could call his mate in Spain

Dunno whether to put this in the football or RIP thread, but Maddy Cusack of Sheffield United women’s team has died aged 27, no cause of death has been announced

I see the Utd players are trying to throw another manager under the bus.

Lose a couple of they have a certain selection of players who start crying to their media mates quicker than Lop could call his mate in Spain
It's hilarious how toxic they've made themselves.

Reminds me of the quote from Lord of War "the top 5 sellers of arms in the world are China, Russia, the UK, USA, and France - all of whom make up the permanent five members of the UN security council."

“If sportswashing is going to increase my gross domestic product (GDP) by 1 per cent, then we’ll continue doing sportswashing,” Bin Salman told Bret Baier on his FOX News show Special Report.

“I don’t care (about the term). I have one per cent growth in GDP from sport and I am aiming for another 1.5 per cent.

“Call it what you want — we are going to get that 1.5 per cent.”
He doesn’t care about killing journalists. I very much doubt he cares about anything.

Ajax v Feyernoord abandoned in 56 minute at Johan Cruyff Arena basically Ajax were getting spanked 0-3 and threw flares and various other crap onto the pitch.

Proper problem with hooliganism in NL, going to need some serious action to sort it out.
Yeah seems inevitable a lot of times especially on European nights also.

Proper problem with hooliganism in NL, going to need some serious action to sort it out.
Proper unusual breed the Dutch!
Nice people, idle as fuck, but nice so nothing will happen is my guess and they’ll carry on growing their legal weed and eating the space cakes 😏

Nice people, idle as fuck, but nice so nothing will happen is my guess and they’ll carry on growing their legal weed and eating the space cakes 😏
that’s for the tourists

Think you've met the wrong Dutch, all the ones I've known are workaholics.

Apparently fans stormed the corporate area after the abandonment to protest about their chairman. They want to know what’s happened to the money they’ve received in transfer fees with accusations that’s he made money from them.

Apparently fans stormed the corporate area after the abandonment to protest about their chairman. They want to know what’s happened to the money they’ve received in transfer fees with accusations that’s he made money from them.
Amateurs.

B53DD259-7CB8-495A-ADBD-07A689589901.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back