• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute cretin! Who could justify that this person was a fan at all!

Wouldn't worrry about his credentials as a fan but focus on the fact he is a scumbag human and appears to have married similar

Bristol City have sent an email to all Championship clubs stating that they won't kick the ball out of play for an opponent's injury. Stay classy or should I say try to get some class you knobs

All Brizzle players clearly trained as doctors in the off season and so can tell the difference between genuine injuries and players "faking it".
They have stated that it's the referees job to stop the game but isn't that only for head injuries? It's going to really kick off the first time there is a serious injury and they keep playing

Didn't they say that this was just if they went down and it wasn't a head injury?

TBF I kind of agree with them. If someone goes down with a head injury, they'll still kick the ball out. If not, let the ref sort it out - there's too much gamesmanship with players going down for no reason and it leads to too much confusion.

Didn't they say that this was just if they went down and it wasn't a head injury?

TBF I kind of agree with them. If someone goes down with a head injury, they'll still kick the ball out. If not, let the ref sort it out - there's too much gamesmanship with players going down for no reason and it leads to too much confusion.

If it's a head injury they don't need to kick it out as the referee should stop the game immediately so what's the point of the email? They will just piss off the other teams in the division and when one of their players go down they will cry like a bitch if the ball isn't put out of play. Their problem, I guess

If it's a head injury they don't need to kick it out as the referee should stop the game immediately so what's the point of the email? They will just piss off the other teams in the division and when one of their players go down they will cry like a bitch if the ball isn't put out of play. Their problem, I guess

Well if they whine about it if it happens to them after they've clearly stated their intentions they can fuck off.

It pisses me off when we have the ball and we kick it out only for the 'injured' player to miraculously recover 2 seconds later. I can see more clubs adopting Brizzle's stance and I really wouldn't blame them.

I'm mostly with Langers here.

But it's Lee Johnson and I can't stand the tubby little Tiny Tears wanker, so I'm going to say it's bad for now.

Didn't Juve or one of the other big Italian clubs run with this idea a few years ago?

I'm mostly with Langers here.

But it's Lee Johnson and I can't stand the tubby little Tiny Tears wanker, so I'm going to say it's bad for now.

I did retch slightly when I typed out that I agree with the PL team in training.

Nah, they've got it absolutely right. It has been the case for at least a couple of years that the referee should stop play for an injury, and that it should only be for a head injury.
But shithousers still try it on.
They will be playing to the guidelines given to them, it is as it should be.

Bury have until the 23rd August to meet the requirements for the EFL insolvency policy or they are kicked out of the league.

They are gone then. Can’t see any way they are going to make that deadline. Very sad.

First round of the league cup game called off for them. Looking terribly bleak for them

Just hear Glen Johnson talking about Berahino...well done that man,why anyone would want to sign that twat is beyond me.

That fucking charlatan Bassini has won a court order to block the Bolton takeover. He is a stain on football.

Not that I want Bolton to do anything other than disappear to about tier seven, but this is a shameful act. Their rescue is denied by a fat fucking bankrupt cunt.

As much as I hate Bolton what a cunt Bassini is for doing this

Cant wait for him to explain himself to Jim White tomorrow on TalkSHITE

I get the impression that Jim White doesn't want to give him the oxygen of publicity any more.

Just hear Glen Johnson talking about Berahino...well done that man,why anyone would want to sign that twat is beyond me.

Heard this on TS on way home from work and Johnson was refreshingly frank about Berahino.

"If we were told to turn up at 10, he would get there at 10 past 10. If we were told to wear this he would wear something else'.

Ravel Morrison has come out in defence of Berahino, accusing Johnson of chucking him under a bus and trying to destroy his career.

Errrrr, I think there is only one person responsible for destroying Berahino's career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back