• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconfirmed reports in Thailand are that Vichai (owner) and his brother were both on board and have been killed.

Was anyone else involved?

Not heard anything official. Apparently their DoF Rudkin and the one they call Top normally take it as well but don't think Rudkin was on board and Top was back in Thailand.

I have a friend who’s a Leicester fan and he was only recently saying how nice their owner is. For their next away game against Cardiff fans have been offered free breakfast and scarves before travel and perks like that happen frequently.

That is just horrible, anything new if they survived?

Didn't look good - seemed to burst into flames whilst police who were on the scene were trying to break in & had to retreat

Doesn't look as if anyone got out

Confirmed the owner of Leicester City along with 2 members of his staff and 2 crew died in the crash.

Came to post this I found the main Benfica forum.

45093800_884346501770198_4956388716235980800_n.jpg

Terrible news all around.

This is so conflicting, i don't like Neville, but I really don't like redknapp. [emoji848]

My favourite response:

But can @GNev2 train his dog to open a bank account in Monaco? That is world class coaching ��

Gary Neville is awesome. Comfortably the best pundit out there.

Quite why so many managers take umbrage with a bit of criticism is a mystery to me.

Gary Neville is awesome. Comfortably the best pundit out there.

Quite why so many managers take umbrage with a bit of criticism is a mystery to me.

I agree

I don't always agree with Neville but at least he says it as he sees it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back