• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Football Association is investigating a social media post by Stoke winger James McClean in which he described some of the Championship club's fans as "uneducated cavemen".

I think the investigation will simply show McClean called it correctly

(Good to see he is getting on so well with the fans though)

This is even worse than the Ronaldo sculpture.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46094658

Looks like the monster from last night's Dr Who.

pting-The-Tsuranga-Conundrum-roar.jpg

We've done McLean thing on here numerous times and the vast majority of us respect his right to not wear the poppy. Quoting Bobby Sands is not really the way to diffuse the situation though.

Poppy furore reminds me of this pic:

DNVwhTqUQAAmlV3.jpg

Attachments

• DNVwhTqUQAAmlV3.jpg
    DNVwhTqUQAAmlV3.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 25
The Checkatrade Trophy is ace

WBA away fan last night

DrWkcrbW4AAdIuh.jpg:large

Harry redknapp confirmed for I'm a celebrity in the jungle,along with Nick knowles,someone off a quiz,some soap stars and couple of other random no marks

[video]https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46166143[/video]

Great rant Charlie !

Could have put this on a number of threads, but The Times is reporting today that the FA is planning to cap none homegrown players to 12. As we know, this doesn't necessarily mean none English, Vinagre for instance would qualify I think, but a broadly positive move imo. I think we have 13 at the moment, although no timeframe is given for the proposed change I'd imagine at least 3 seasons away.

How will he survive without the present though?

Sign the card, buy him a mug and one of those engraved decanters and give the £5m to the parts of football that need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back