• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

I think you might see one transfer set off a few more here.

If Boro or Gillingham sign a replacement, we'll go in for Forshaw/Dack and let one of Henry/Rajiv leave.

Afobe and Stearman are staying put.

Sounds like made up Vital Football style crap to me. Why would we look to oust Iorfa from the team?

We'd play him at left back I'd think. Ken keeps dropping Golbourne which doesn't augur well for him.

He'd be here as a left not right back I'd have thought, I agree is is probably bollocks and a quick Google search has Rodgers saying he'll be back just before Xmas

It'd be a shame to ruin our good looking back four with someone uglier than Leigh Griffiths.

We'd play him at left back I'd think. Ken keeps dropping Golbourne which doesn't augur well for him.
2 things with Scotty G that seem to be an issue with KJ - Fitness and he doesn't trust him if teams are liable to put high balls to the back post a lot.

if he's fit then I'd be very happy for us to take him on loan.

It would be rude not to. I am going to the Western I think. Might head into town if no-one else is there. Got a reasonably early pass.

After isn't an option but will definitely catch you for a prior beer somewhere.

WWFC apparently making a sizeable bid for Jeremy Corbyn - our recruitment team have discovered him to be a true left winger, who can fill Sako's place.

Norwich finally got the message?

"Norwich have agreed a season-long loan deal for striker Dieumerci Mbokani"

This morning's Daily Fascist reckon Newcastle are bidding for Afobe. They hang this story on a quote from Schteve. When asked "are you interested in Benik Afobe?" he fanned the flames by saying "No".

I fucking hate the transfer window.

This morning's Daily Fascist reckon Newcastle are bidding for Afobe. They hang this story on a quote from Schteve. When asked "are you interested in Benin Afobe?" he fanned the flames by saying "No".

I fucking hate the transfer window.

The story states they reckon he will move for him January or next May as he needs to sell Cisse first. The headline is laughable though along with the opening paragraph about how me wants him and will put in a bid and ends with - When asked if he was moving for Afobe, McLaren said "no"

Unless Schteve is like KJ and what he says to the press is the exact opposite of what he will do.

Back