• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

Kenny Jackett "hopeful" of doing business before transfer window closing.

Why? Stearman without Batth has looked just as poor as the rest.

Stearman has looked solid. IMO better than last year after moving to right CB. The rest of the defence have collapsed around him.

I would hope we'd only accept Fulham if we had a player/deal signed subject to Stears going to Fulham.

I think we do have someone to come in or we wouldn't have let Stears go, surely

I take it whatever pissed off KJ in pre-season with VLP is the reason he is walking off to Leeds or Brighton

Experience is overrated.

The start of this season suggests otherwise. There's not enough leadership there at the moment. IF we are replacing Stears with someone who can organise the back line, I'm fine with that. If we're not replacing him, it's bizarre and a mistake IMO.

I can see it now. Tuesday six pm and we haven't signed Lescott and Jarvis and the internet will explode.

The club are going to have to sharpen up their PR skillz on this one (unlikely)

Regardless of opinion on him as a player - He has been Captain in Batth's absence, played previous games and our statement when Afobe was getting attention included no 1st teams would go.

So what has happened, in the last 48 hours that has changed that. Its clearly not the money as we could have walked away with £10 on Wednesday morning.

I'd be expecting a replacement. I'd also expect a new winger and striker in. Then again, we rarely do much business towards the end of windows

Back