• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

So Guedes & Kang in exchange for Saiss & Mir

Saiss surely only goes if 1 or 2 CB's arrive

That sounds a bit football manager. Don’t think I can recall a four player swap before. Interesting if it were to happen.

So Guedes & Kang in exchange for Saiss & Mir

Saiss surely only goes if 1 or 2 CB's arrive
Yeah, spiers seems to think once we sign a centre back that Saiss will be off

Would be a bit disappointed to see Saiss go. Seems like a great character in the dressing room and still offers a lot to our squad.

That said, given the choice of Saiss going to free up some funds for incoming transfers compared to losing Neves/Adama, I think most would be happy for that to happen.

This has been a shit transfer window everywhere.
Corona fucked the finances of most clubs, the euros (still a stupid idea as far as i am concerned, re corona), which added delays everywhere, and the fact that most clubs have to sell to buy.
For me if wolves get a cm and a CD to add to what we have, they will have made a decent job out of a clusterfuck of transfers.

Club finances were already fucked, COVID just forced the worst offenders into a position from which they finally had to grapple with that.

Would be a bit disappointed to see Saiss go. Seems like a great character in the dressing room and still offers a lot to our squad.
Seems a nice guy. But if I had someone at work constantly on “the bantz” they’d soon have to pick a window. But I’m a miserable git.

Seems a nice guy. But if I had someone at work constantly on “the bantz” they’d soon have to pick a window. But I’m a miserable git.
Depends how much a genuine cunt they are

Sky Sports linking us with Nikola Milenkovic.

Yes please.
We seem to be linked with every player West Ham & Spurs are interested in right now.

According to Sky we are interested but wary of the cost. Which is another way of saying "we've made this up but covered our arses when he obviously doesn't sign for them"

IIRC the issue with Milenkovic was/is his agent was asking for exorbitant fees.

Not that we'd ever get involved with something like that.

Fabs -

Tottenham are not planning any bid for Nikola Milenkovic - after talks collapsed with West Ham he’s now discussing a contract extension with Fiorentina. ⚪️ #THFC

Back