• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Milenkovic is not the first Fiorentina player I'd be after with an "ovic" in his last name...

You reckon? We're already stupidly light at centre half so losing another doesn't make sense, and Guedes is a pile of shit.

Just Kang for Mir would be ok I suppose.

You would hope/presume that letting Saiss go = defenders incoming or its just a bollocks rumour to go with the other 15000 reported since June

If you need a final veto on Guedes, look at him. He's got "shit regen from Pro Evolution Soccer 5" all over him. You don't want to be watching that every week. Maierhofer neck too.

225122-1474545654.jpg

So, I guess if the wrong Semedo turns up, do we think we can probably say the club has binned the "no dickheads" policy maybe?

I'd probably take Guedes over Beardsley. But then Peter is 60 now.

In all seriousness, I have no idea what we're doing going anywhere near him (if there's any truth in it, of course). He's so bad.

E553888E-0BF4-4F6E-84F7-0CE44C05B8F3.jpeg
That’s a shame. Looked a good prospect to me, but if he doesn’t want to be here, not much we can do. I reckon he’ll go on to have a good career - and £3.5m is absolutely nothing.

No need for DW to worry about OO anymore - off to Brugge according to Tim II

He has ability but he's a million miles away from being a Premier League player right now.

As you say, if he doesn't want to stay, you can't make him.

3.5m doesn't strike me as a bad deal given how little senior ball Owen has actually played.

OO was a mystery in that everyone had an opinion on him but nobody (bar a couple of minutes here and there) had actually seen him play.

The fact that he’s gone to a shit club in Belgium, for virtually no money, probably means he’s …….well, pretty crap.

OO was a mystery in that everyone had an opinion on him but nobody (bar a couple of minutes here and there) had actually seen him play.

The fact that he’s gone to a shit club in Belgium, for virtually no money, probably means he’s …….well, pretty crap.
Are you Tim Nash?

Spiers confirms Neto is out until “at least February”.

Gutted.

Back