• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Neto's injury kind of explains Guedes links?

I also think the fact we've released the information suggests whatever deal we were progressing is done

Nothing explains Guedes links as he's shite.

At least Tim's shit news on Neto ends with this

"
They’re also hoping to sign a centre-half and a central midfielder. That centre-half won’t be Olympiakos’ Portuguese defender Ruben Semedo, despite being heavily linked.
It’s thought visa issues, with Semedo currently serving a suspended sentence, means he’s not a viable option"

At least Tim's shit news on Neto ends with this

"
They’re also hoping to sign a centre-half and a central midfielder. That centre-half won’t be Olympiakos’ Portuguese defender Ruben Semedo, despite being heavily linked.
It’s thought visa issues, with Semedo currently serving a suspended sentence, means he’s not a viable option"
In no way does he pass the no dickhead test . It’s the last thing we need. May as well hire Barton as manager if we go down this route

Well we clearly aren't going down that route. So we can relax next time some half wit on Twitter says we are
I think it’s a smokescreen for a left field signing. No evidence or reason other than Twitter noise is not us

Good luck to Owen Otawesie as my predictive text always seems desperate to call him, at least I can give up now trying to remember what it's actually meant to be.

Just catching up on the OO news. £3.5m (with I'm sure add ons and clauses) for a boy we picked up from Battersea at 15 is excellent when you look at it. Obviously if he realises his potential, we may look a little silly but it's still a reasonable deal.

Gutted about Pedro

If he's going to realize his potential, it ain't gonna be here, so IMO any moaning about it if Brugges sell him for 50m will be misplaced.

He's not ready for the Prem, the club needs players who are, if he stays here he rots. People will need to understand that (asking a lot, I know).

Few Twitter accounts saying Mir to Sevilla is done.

Few Twitter accounts saying Mir to Sevilla is done.
Signing for everyone in Spain this week.

Anyone started a Mir/Coutinho swap deal rumour with Barca yet?

Not in any way shape or form a rumour but N'Dombele wants to leave Spurs.

He's a player I would want and trade Adama for.

Back