• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I'm not *quite* so prepared to write off Adama just yet. His end product was lacking at Leicester but he did more in that one game than he did for a lot of last season - I like the idea of the role Bruno wants to deploy him in.

Does he have better end product than Adama?
Not really. Scores a few more (not difficult) but not enough, and has way less impact on games.

He's just not very good, I couldn't give you one particular strength he has other than being linked to us in every window.

I'm not *quite* so prepared to write off Adama just yet. His end product was lacking at Leicester but he did more in that one game than he did for a lot of last season - I like the idea of the role Bruno wants to deploy him in.
I was happy with Adama's performance overall on Saturday. Of course he needs to work on the final bit but he played well.

He's never going to be the world beater that people had him down as 18 months ago, I think most of us are reconciled to that.

Telegraph is linking us with Odsonne Édouard from Celtic.

He's really good. Has a great chant that we can nick as well.

Can't actually see the Telegraph story for this one

Ignore the above, found it. Another one to file with our name chucked in to gets hits and fill word count

Celtic striker Edouard on Palace's radar

Crystal Palace could come to the rescue with a deal for Odsonne Edouard as Celtic wait for an opening summer bid for the French striker.

Edouard has been considered by teams including Leicester, West Ham, Brighton and Wolves but no formal offers have materialised for the 23-year-old, who is in the final year of his contract at Parkhead and will leave for free if no deal is struck.

Ignore the above, found it. Another one to file with our name chucked in to gets hits and fill word count

Celtic striker Edouard on Palace's radar

Crystal Palace could come to the rescue with a deal for Odsonne Edouard as Celtic wait for an opening summer bid for the French striker.

Edouard has been considered by teams including Leicester, West Ham, Brighton and Wolves but no formal offers have materialised for the 23-year-old, who is in the final year of his contract at Parkhead and will leave for free if no deal is struck.
I can't ever remember one of our signings coming through a link like this. Not once.

Back