• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Surprised to see he's 24, seems to have been around for a long time.

6 in 23 for Portugal, semi regular for Valencia, never scored more than 8 in a season.

Surprised to see he's 24, seems to have been around for a long time.

6 in 23 for Portugal, semi regular for Valencia, never scored more than 8 in a season.
He's basically a Portuguese Walcott, but not as good.

In fairness I remember seeing Guedes at WC18 and the Nations League in '19 and he was *notably* poor. Like, worst player on the team poor.

Granted, this is playing for Santos, who manages to make a team with Ronaldo, Fernandes, Bernardo Silva et al play turgid dire stuff, but it was more that he just didn't look very good.

In fairness I remember seeing Guedes at WC18 and the Nations League in '19 and he was *notably* poor. Like, worst player on the team poor.

Granted, this is playing for Santos, who manages to make a team with Ronaldo, Fernandes, Bernardo Silva et al play turgid dire stuff, but it was more that he just didn't look very good.
I remember that too, I think it was more noticable because when he was younger he was hyped as the next big thing and he hasn't really lived up to it.

Maybe give Adam Johnson a ring then? no?
Cos he is not good enough.
Again he has done his time paid his price to Society and should be allowed to continue.

This is a total different argument to the sentence was not strong enough.

If the nutter Semedo links are true - What would his criminal past do with regards to a work permit application?
Given we dont give a flying fuck what the asylum seekers have done, and we cannot be allowed to deport criminals without Labour going nuts, I dont see what difference it makes

Last edited:
Back