• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Even setting that foaming aside, Semedo hasn't served his time- he avoided a potential 15 year prison sentence through liberal application of cash, and being banned from the country for the thick end of a decade.

Frankly, having read about his crime, he should still be locked up, and for a long time to come yet.

Can we please buy wide players that can score fucking goals?

Our biggest problems are goals and we're on about buying players like Origi and Guedes who can't score for shit.

We already have Adama to do that fucking job.

What the actual fucking fuck is Shi, Sellars and the rest of our shithouse recruitment team doing?

Time to grow some bollocks and fuck Jorge off by the looks of things.

Can we please buy wide players that can score fucking goals?

Our biggest problems are goals and we're on about buying players like Origi and Guedes who can't score for shit.

We already have Adama to do that fucking job.

What the actual fucking fuck is Shi, Sellars and the rest of our shithouse recruitment team doing?

Time to grow some bollocks and fuck Jorge off by the looks of things.

We need goals more than ever if the rumours about Neto are right.

Certainly in danger of diminishing returns with Jorge judging by some of the players we've been linked with. I'm hoping the Origi stuff is just old links being resurrected by lazy journos

:LOL: honestly gw, you need to have a word with yourself, you're becoming a parody now.

I'd like to think that we could get a decent at best, mobile midfielder for c£15m that has managed to avoid tying people up and beating them half to death. I don't reckon that's a scouting brief that's too difficult to achieve

No actual proper link to Nutjob Semedo though is there? Certainly no account of any standing covering it, so looking likes it is bollocks

:LOL: honestly gw, you need to have a word with yourself, you're becoming a parody now.

I'd like to think that we could get a decent at best, mobile midfielder for c£15m that has managed to avoid tying people up and beating them half to death. I don't reckon that's a scouting brief that's too difficult to achieve
Stop it, his best friend is an asylum seeker

Neither Semedo or Guedes are much good and certainly don't improve the first 11. Semedo compounds it by thinking he's Beckenbaur trying to dribble round 2/3 players, he'd be an absolute loose cannon against premier sides who press.

My knowledge of Semedo is similar to others on here; in that he looked shite against us. Didn't seem particularly mobile either. I know there's been some chat about making us a bit meaner/harder to play against - but there are surely better options available?

I don't mind Guedes. I reckon there's still plenty of growing room there and he might flourish under someone like Lage. Plus we desperately need more options in wide/central areas.

Guedes is 25 in November. They'll be going on about his "potential" when he's 31. He's never done anything anywhere.

Back